Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipms247

Comment

You're allowed to have more than 6 characters, OP.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You're allowed to have more than 6 characters, OP.
        Which is why some of them have 7. The space and . are counted as a "character" on the plates.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Ifart

Comment

Hoofrtd
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

How about
              DFWMLOL
              DFWMFTW
              DFWMFTL
              DOUDFWM
              PWNED
              SUCK IT
              KSSMYAS
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Saw a new Camaro last night with 1NA PLA on the plate. It was a middle aged woman who didn't look like she could pla if shit jumped off.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Slwjnk
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Slwjnk
                    You must be a Camero nut swinger in denial that the coyote out classes you in every category...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      SSKLLR
                      Really? Your shit is a turd and my LT1 SS would flush it.

Comment

Really? Your shit is a turd and my LT1 SS would flush it.
                        Really? That's the pot calling the kettle black. Crapmeros are some of the biggest turds there are. Put a good engine in it, but the rest of the car is shit and falls apart just like a turd in the sun...

Comment

So instead of wanting to race you are worried about presentation... Shocking...
                          Go win a car show and then get your gay ass personalized license plate. I'd be embarrassed too if a clapped out, 15 year old Camero drug the fuck out of that "OMG COYOTE" turd pile...
                          Last edited by SS Junk; 07-13-2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I heard 1BAD06 is available.

Comment

I forgot

Comment

So instead of wanting to race you are worried about presentation... Shocking...
                                Go win a car show and then get your gay ass personalized license plate. I'd be embarrassed too if a clapped out, 15 year old Camero drug the fuck out of that "OMG COYOTE" turd pile...
                                Embarrased? Who is embarrased? Certainly not me, and I could care less if you POS camero can beat my STOCK mustang. There is always someone faster than you or me. Just because you have a modded camero that's "fast" doesn't make you special.

Go try to be an internet commando somewhere else. As far as i'm concerned, you are just like every other camero nut swinger...Mouthy and think you shit is the best thing since sliced bread. I can sling-shot a frozen turd down the drag strip faster than you camero...In the end, it's just a fast piece of shit...

Comment

Working...
                                X