No announcement yet.

Personalized Plates...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expect the bashing dude. Personalized plates are so 10 years ago which makes them somewhat gay... But if you must, here ya go "NGR-PLS"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      Embarrased? Who is embarrased? Certainly not me, and I could care less if you POS camero can beat my STOCK mustang. There is always someone faster than you or me. Just because you have a modded camero that's "fast" doesn't make you special.

Go try to be an internet commando somewhere else. As far as i'm concerned, you are just like every other camero nut swinger...Mouthy and think you shit is the best thing since sliced bread. I can sling-shot a frozen turd down the drag strip faster than you camero...In the end, it's just a fast piece of shit...
      I HATE Chevrolet, everything about them, save the 'vette. But it's fucking CAMARO.

If you drive like you type, I could outrun you in a bone stock 99 civic.

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your ZOMGMUSTANG is going to be a piece of shit in 15 years too.

Comment

Embarrased? Who is embarrased? Certainly not me, and I could care less if you POS camero can beat my STOCK mustang. There is always someone faster than you or me. Just because you have a modded camero that's "fast" doesn't make you special.

Go try to be an internet commando somewhere else. As far as i'm concerned, you are just like every other camero nut swinger...Mouthy and think you shit is the best thing since sliced bread. I can sling-shot a frozen turd down the drag strip faster than you camero...In the end, it's just a fast piece of shit...
        I could take a shit on your car while it's sitting in the driveway... In the end, it's just another mustang with a piece of shit on it...

Comment

I know it's spelled CAMARO! I've been spelling it camEro for a reason...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Sure it does. I got my point across. Your shit is a turd. You put any of those faggoty plates on that pile it's nothing more than a farce. You'll get in a race, get destroyed and either slow down and turn off or look straight ahead as if it never happened because you take yourself that seriously and think you are the rolling outhouse you drive. Good we both agree your shit is a turd and a 15 year old car could hurt your feelings.

I know it's spelled CAMARO! I've been spelling it camEro for a reason...
            Right...

Comment

You would think this was some sort of Mustang site or something, golly!

Comment

How about polsmkr
                gobblr
                ss
                i8poo

CN

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Fk obma
                  I laughed, Brandon, you should have requested your old post count from the old board. I'm pretty sure you still can.

On another note, set the motor back off last saturday. Fried the rings, finished off the pistons, and scored the cylinder walls at last tuning session , should be back in 3 weeks. New setup will be wiseco's, total seals, little bump in compression, and stepped down to a D-1 and going to drop boost down to around 16 psi. Maybe 3rd time will be the charm.

oh, and PSTN KLR gets my vote lol

Comment

That sucks David! I knew it wasn't good from looking at your plugs, well that one plug in particular...

Hopefully it will work out this time, at least long enough to get it tuned and make a few passes before it blows...LOL!
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

eh, when life throws you lemons, drive the other car lol, best part of the buick being a slow turd with no power is that it's damn near impossible to break the motor. With the exception of something straight to the point, like draining the oil or water and driving it, that is.

Comment

Better watch out, you might get beat by an LT1 camAro!!!

Comment

If you're going to put a plate like that on that pile then at least have something to back it up. For now it's nothing more than douchebag "my car is newer than urz" nonsense. Did you know it's 20:47UTC and your shit is still a turd? I thought you did...

Comment

I'm sorry did you say something? All I read was Blah Blah Blah, My Camaro looks, smells, and drives like a giant piece of shit, but it sure is fast compared to a STOCK mustang...I like beating stock mustangs in drag races in my pile of SHIT because it makes me look so cool! You might as well join the ricer crowd because you brag that your modified POS can beat a stock POS. All I have to say is DUH Dumb Fuck!

Comment

So what I say is true. You take that shit box seriously enough to where you put some bullshit plate on it calling out another car and you get beat you will gnash and wail about being a victim since your pile is stock. I would suggest if you don't want to become a complete vagina then don't put plates on it that will surely get your overly sensitive feelings hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X