• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn you auto correct

good for a laugh.

thats awsome a feature I REALLY hate on my phone

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

iPhones are very perverted. LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Haha
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

oh hell, i think everyone is looking at me like im crazy. this stuff is hilarious.

Comment

It's funny because it's true that the iPhone's auto correction is so damn shitty..

You can turn it off, but the damn thing also turns spell checker off. You HAVE to have auto correction turned on to use it.

Comment

I love these things.. The make me laugh like crazy. Leah and I have seen some good ones on our Evo's too.

Comment

I just about died laughing. When I read the one to the dad about it taking the cock for a ride

Comment

Not to burst bubbles but I think some are fake. I still think they are hilarious but how the hell do you have two consecutive words that are perverted or kayak transulate to cock?
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

On a side note this one is fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Baaahhhh. Fake or not I can't help but lol. There are some texts to wrong numbers on that site that are pretty funny also.

Comment

I have had some bad autocorrect before on the iphone. I usually try and read what Im typing before I hit send.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            Not to burst bubbles but I think some are fake. I still think they are hilarious but how the hell do you have two consecutive words that are perverted or kayak transulate to cock?
                            This.

And I don't get the first one at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X