so much lulz
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Nevermind. Ouch.

Comment

Wow thats sad..

Comment

Man, that sucks.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I think 7-8000lbs of bricks tossed into the bed should pretty much offset that frame issue.

Comment

ugly truck anyway.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Thats pretty sad for a $50k+ truck. Although I agree that jumping the trucks isnt the best idea, the damn thing comes with fox rezzy shocks standard! I didnt get past the first page but is Ford covering it?

Im going to call my buddy and let him know though. He already found out while wheeling, the factory front bumper on them is a complete joke as are most factory bumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                Thats pretty sad for a $50k+ truck. Although I agree that jumping the trucks isnt the best idea, the damn thing comes with fox rezzy shocks standard! I didnt get past the first page but is Ford covering it?

Im going to call my buddy and let him know though. He already found out while wheeling, the factory front bumper on them is a complete joke as are most factory bumpers.
                I only read the first page as well but according to the owner the truck was not jumped but driven hard thru trails.... Which is probably very similar.

Ford didn't say they wouldn't cover it, just they don't know how to fix the problem from what I've read.

Comment

wow! those pics look pretty bad!

Comment

That motor should go in Lightning...that truck is fugly
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      I only read the first page as well but according to the owner the truck was not jumped but driven hard thru trails.... Which is probably very similar.

Ford didn't say they wouldn't cover it, just they don't know how to fix the problem from what I've read.
                      Yeah you may be right, I saw this part and thought he jumped it 12" but it looks like he was saying how tall the bump was.

"There was ONE last bump that I hit at about 55MPH (probably about 12" high or less) and soon after I stopped and met up with the other guys, and noticed that indeed I too was affected!"

Comment

This was on page 3. Uh oh

"3. This is an F-150 problem - not just a Raptor problem. I've been looking and there are a few F-150s here that are starting to show some movement. Think what your standard F-150 with a load in the bed, or worse a heavy trailer with some heavy tongue weight, will do when running 70mph down the highway and hitting a bad bridge expansion joint. I'm trying to get a photo of a few."
                        WRX

Comment

Better git out ur welder if your gonna take that thar Raptor down to the river!
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I love the excuses by Ford of abuse when they have videos of the trucks jumping in the desert, competing in Baja races, and holding up to true abuse.

Comment

Guess I am in the minority, I like the looks of them (minus the ugly graphics).

I would be very pissed off if I paid that kind of money for a truck and that shit happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X