ftp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    I have never had a front LP on any mustang I've ever owned, I've been pulled over 7 or 8 times and only got a ticket for it twice. I just look at it as a small fee to pay not to drill holes in my front bumper.
    That's what I'm thinking, if I ever have to pay. (knock on wood)

I'm guessing since I'm currently so close to OK, the police up here don't give notice to the front LP since there's so much traffic coming from there.
    Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    True, but you also likely don't realize that I'm in a car 8-12 hours a day, either. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I said I've never seen it, and given the amount of time I'm in a car, what does that tell you?
    VVV
    Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    I understand that there's only a small percentage of shitty cops, but they are the ones that make the headlines and give all LEO's a bad name, maybe if you guys policed yourselves as tight as you did the public you'd weed the bad cops out and clean up your image a bit.
    THIS!
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
      osiris, i was joking. he was a ftw officer and nice as hell. not just because he didnt arrest me but just a good cop. its my fault i dont have a license. gay how the law is
      1. get ticket
      2. get surcharge
      3. dont pay $100 surcharge, license TEMPORARILY suspended
      4. get arrested for not having a vaild license, get license permanently suspended for a year.

steps 1 through 4 all my fault though
      Who was it so I can adjust his attitude! We have no room for nice cops!
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
      George Orwell

Comment

Working...
      X