Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone/know anyone who works for Halliburton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an application in with them for an electronics technician position but haven/t heard anything back from them yet other than acknowledging that I applied (about a week ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      I sell cranes and crane accessories to them.
      Oh yeah well I sell forklift and forklift accessories to them!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
        He said general time frame is about a year. But if you do really well at whatever job you do and make a decent name for yourself, then you could possibly move around sooner.
        You can put in a transfer request as soon as you are hired on, (will it be recognized...who knows). Upper-Management seems to drag their feet with these requests unless you have a COLA (Cost of Living Adjustment) disagreement. Then everything seems to get done relatively quickly.

That is in regards to Halliburton INTL, I have no experience with the domestic operations.
        If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
          You can put in a transfer request as soon as you are hired on, (will it be recognized...who knows).
          True, but I was giving him what would more than likely be the case. A transfer request right from the start of being hired will probably be ignored.

Comment

99% chance you wont like halliburton or plan to stay with them longterm anyways. get on, get some good training, and then find a job locally with a competetor and "most likely" make more money with the change. that is what happens in the kilgore district LOL

Comment

Anyone/know anyone who works for Halliburton?

Dick Cheney

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Do you need my APO address?
                Sorry the medical incinerator got them. Same goes for the pot that grows "wild" on the FOB.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by cannon88 View Post
                  true, but i was giving him what would more than likely be the case. A transfer request right from the start of being hired will probably be ignored.
                  this

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
                  99% chance you wont like halliburton or plan to stay with them longterm anyways. Get on, get some good training, and then find a job locally with a competetor and "most likely" make more money with the change. That is what happens in the kilgore district lol
                  and this!
                  If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                    Oh yeah well I sell forklift and forklift accessories to them!
                    My cranes can lift more weight higher, so nah nah nah boo boo.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                    X