Bikini's Arlington.....bikini contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    If she's trying to get a job and its associates with her name I can understand. There's enough eye candy on the Internet to drop this off. I know this site is all about crushing people, but I don't see a problem with deleting it.
    Oh man, WE are so glad you have given your approval to delete this thread, WE will get right on it...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If she's trying to get a job and its associates with her name I can understand. There's enough eye candy on the Internet to drop this off. I know this site is all about crushing people, but I don't see a problem with deleting it.
      Trying to go mainstream from Bikini's to Twin Peaks?

Comment

Am I the only one who thought a bikini contest was tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Trying to go mainstream from Bikini's to Twin Peaks?
          LOL. A coworker's daughter works at Bikini's. I need to go up there, if for no other reason than to fuck with the coworker.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            LOL. A coworker's daughter works at Bikini's. I need to go up there, if for no other reason than to fuck with the coworker.
            Pick a night, I'll meet you there. Monday's or Wednesday's are best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Someone just reported this thread asking for the pics to be deleted. Apparently she feels she has to give permission for someone to post her public photo.

I didn't read/look. Is she blonde? Jesus.
              Was it that Dan guy the project mgr at GE?
              Rich

Comment

Woah woah woah, the important question is did she win?

Comment

I'm not removing a publicly posted picture that she posted.

Congrats, if she was dumb enough to post it on FB in the first place for everyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Woah woah woah, the important question is did she win?
                    Doubt it.

Comment

Think about that for just a second. The only thing posted here is her picture and her name is not in the picture. It is, however, still on facebook or wherever it was linked to and will forever be on there so why would I go out of my way to delete something that is replicated in other places?
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Think about that for just a second. The only thing posted here is her picture and her name is not in the picture. It is, however, still on facebook or wherever it was linked to and will forever be on there so why would I go out of my way to delete something that is replicated in other places?
                        Because she asked you to? It sure would have been a hell of a lot easier (for you) to just delete it, not a single person other than the person requesting it to be removed would have even noticed. A non issue, that you certainly went out of your way to post up about.

[ ] Good moderating

Comment

BTW, fuck I hate when I agree with Ruffdaddy

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            Because she asked you to? It sure would have been a hell of a lot easier (for you) to just delete it, not a single person other than the person requesting it to be removed would have even noticed. A non issue, that you certainly went out of your way to post up about.

[ ] Good moderating
                            Because I know it was her? I don't even know which one requested it. Maybe it wasn't even her? All I have is an email from who ever reported it and I don't recognize their screen name. Plus, maybe she should have thought about it before joining a bikini contest ONLINE and working for a place called Bikinis?

Just my $.02.
                            Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Because I know it was her? I don't even know which one requested it. Maybe it wasn't even her? All I have is an email from who ever reported it and I don't recognize their screen name. Plus, maybe she should have thought about it before joining a bikini contest ONLINE and working for a place called Bikinis?

Just my $.02.
                              Maybe/maybe not, but you just said it wasn't worth the effort, so is bringing it up to the top and pointing it out worth the effort? Regardless, every single word in my previous post stands true.

Comment

[ ] Good moderating
                                Maybe/maybe not, but you just said it wasn't worth the effort, so is bringing it up to the top and pointing it out worth the effort? Regardless, every single word in my previous post stands true.
                                No, it doesn't because it would take way more effort to figure out who it was that sent the email, then figure out which picture was theirs then go through the entire thread to make sure it was gone.

All I did to post was click on the link in the email and type a few words.
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X