Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need a plate run. just had a hit and run...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get out of most tickets, I don't know why

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I get out of most tickets, I don't know why
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Several years ago I was working midnights on the SE side of town. A nice 4door BMW was southbound on MLK going from lane to lane. It almost sideswiped a truck and when the truck slowed down, the driver started pointing frantically at the car like I had no clue it was there.

I made a stop and the driver was a VERY hot 34 yoa woman wearing a black cocktail dress. Not just hot, OMG hot. I asked for her DL, and she handed me a Visa card that it took her about 3 minutes just to get it out of her wallet. I could smell the odor of alcohol and it was apparent that she could not focus on the wallet to find her DL.

I called for a DWI officer and when he arrived, the SFSE began. He had to take off her heels to attempt the walk and turn. She almost fell several times, and was too intoxicated to complete the test. After the officer handcuffed her, she asked him who was in charge. The DWI officer looked at me, and then she looked at me, bent over at the waist to show her boobage and said "I'll do ANYTHING"... The funny thing is the whole thing was video/audio taped and when I looked back at the tape, you see me taking about 3 steps back. I told the officer it was time to transport her, and I waited on the wrecker.
      I guess you know what to offer the officer to get out of a ticket!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        I guess you know what to offer the officer to get out of a ticket!
        Lmao!

Actually the only ticket I have gotten since I hired on was from a DPS Airport PD motor jock. He tagged me doing 6 over going north at the south entrance from 183. I felt like a three time loser and he shot my dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Lmao!

Actually the only ticket I have gotten since I hired on was from a DPS Airport PD motor jock. He tagged me doing 6 over going north at the south entrance from 183. I felt like a three time loser and he shot my dog.
          I'd be so angry if I got a ticket for 6 over!

Wish I had my GPS on for my faster runs!

Comment

• I got tagged up in OK last year after driving from Fayetteville, NC to St Louis, MO and on my way to Dallas. Was doing about 70 in a 55 and got tagged. Pulled over and had everything ready along with my military ID. Handed it to him and he walked to his car, came back 5 minutes later with no ticket and said he was training a new guy on radio procedures and thanked me for my service.
            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Working...
            X