Real haunted places in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
    Do people truly I mean truly believe this stuff? Has anyone ever been to the baker hotel?
    I've stayed at the Faust Hotel in New Braunfels. It's supposed to be haunted or something. Their brewpub had some great beer and it's in a good location. I didn't see or hear any ghosts though.

Comment

• im scared of shit thats real. like my billls, and of course black people.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        im scared of shit thats real. like my billls, and of course black people.

god bless.
        You're scared of yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
          I've stayed at the Faust Hotel in New Braunfels. It's supposed to be haunted or something. Their brewpub had some great beer and it's in a good location. I didn't see or hear any ghosts though.
          I was just making the day go by and came accross this, made the morning go faster lol. I want to go check one out to see what all the fuss is about, make it a day trip on the harley.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            You're scared of yourself?
            Scared of what the Mandingo can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Woodman Circle home, abandoned orphanage, Sherman, TX
              I've been in there a couple of times. Scariest thing I ever came across, late at night.....

Heard some noises as we walked past one of the bedrooms, so I stopped to investigate. Sure enough, heard it again, so I entered the bedroom, and listened more. The noise was coming from a closet. Kind of a rustling, and breathing sound.

I can't come up with a good way to build this up, so....it was a pair of very large, very angry buzzards. They didn't like the closet door being flung open one bit. I'm guessing they came in through the fucked up roof, and made a nest/roost.

They charged, flapping their giant wings, I went ass over tea kettle backing up, then dodged around them out into the hallway.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                I've been in there a couple of times. Scariest thing I ever came across, late at night.....

Heard some noises as we walked past one of the bedrooms, so I stopped to investigate. Sure enough, heard it again, so I entered the bedroom, and listened more. The noise was coming from a closet. Kind of a rustling, and breathing sound.

I can't come up with a good way to build this up, so....it was a pair of very large, very angry buzzards. They didn't like the closet door being flung open one bit. I'm guessing they came in through the fucked up roof, and made a nest/roost.

They charged, flapping their giant wings, I went ass over tea kettle backing up, then dodged around them out into the hallway.

Lmao would of been great on camera

Comment

Lmao would of been great on camera
                  It was fucking hilarious.

After the pants shitting terror from them bursting into the room passed, hilarity.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Do people truly I mean truly believe this stuff? Has anyone ever been to the baker hotel?
                    From what I hear about the Baker Hotel, the police watch it pretty close and take anyone they catch inside to jail. That doesn't mean that urban explorers don't get in, but it seems like most sneak in at night, and camp out until daylight to snap pics.

Urban Exploration Resource: Featuring Urban Exploration stories and a huge database of locations and pictures from a variety of abandoned buildings and other unique places.

Comment

• I've never witnessed anything personally, but have had several friends and family members who have claimed they have in the past.

One of those was in a house we lived in for a year or two when I was a kid (mid 80's). We were renters, and moved in right after the owners completed rebuilding after a fire. We later learned that 2 kids died in that fire (hiding in a closet). When we moved out, we bought the house 2 doors down, and stayed in the neighborhood for another few years. Not long after we moved out the house burned down again, this time 1 kid died. He was found in the same closet that the previous 2 kids had been found in. I will never forget watching them carry him out.

Now that I think about it, one of my brothers and I almost caused it to burn while we lived there too (playing with gas and fire in the in the garage).

Anyhow, while we were there 2 of my brothers and my step-sister all claimed to have seen things at different times. One was a Ouija board incident when supposedly it moved on it's own. One of my brothers swears he saw our whole bedroom wall burst into flames for about a second, then disappear. There were a few other things I cannot recall right now, but IDK if I ever really believed any of it. I did always think the fact that it burned down twice, and both times kids died, was kind of strange.

Comment

Working...
                      X