Real haunted places in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
    In that one with the staircase.. look just above the bottom of the railing, theres a person there..
    the "ghost" is said to be that of the boy in the last portrait, one the youngest of the victims. It has been determined a hoax but there is still SO much weirdness about the murders that has never been able to be explained...

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
      the "ghost" is said to be that of the boy in the last portrait, one the youngest of the victims. It has been determined a hoax but there is still SO much weirdness about the murders that has never been able to be explained...
      I have a ghost in my pants, can you help me explain it?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Special K View Post
        In the pic is the "shadow" (?) of a woman between the 2 buildings that was not there according to the photographer. She is supposed to be the ghost of a slave who was killed.
        Probably still be alive if she had stayed in the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Quit bathing in ice water.

Comment

Pictures didnt give me a scare at all.

But im glad someone kept this thread going with Halloween coming up.

My story that probably wont scare you but here it is if you are bored:

We have laminate floors throughout the house and i usually get up early in the morning around 5am to get up for work. My dogs will get up with me to eat/piss.

I was in the main living room watching TV getting ready for work, my dogs were laying down and suddenly they stood up staring at the hallway towards the other living room. They do it all the time when the time when they hear anything, no big deal to me.

A few seconds later it sounded like someone was walking across the room slowly for about 5 or 6 steps. My younger pup looks at me, then back at the other living room and starts barking. I went to the other living room , saw nothing, went to the bedroom and my gf was laying in bed.

Later in the afternoon i tell my gf about what i heard and she said the steps woke her up and she thought it was me in the other living room.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I saw that. The portraits and the first pic I asked about is what I don't get.
              In the first pic, to me I'm guessing it's the "orb" that alot of people have belief show up to be ghosts in photographs. Other than that I have no idea.
              Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                ROFL
                Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Probably still be alive if she had stayed in the kitchen
                Damn.. equal rights must have been a forbidden thought haha
                Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  There's some RR tracks in San Antonio that are supposedly haunted.

Story goes like this. A bus stalled on the tracks and was hit by a train in and it killed all the kiddos. Park at that crossing in the middle of the night, shut the motor off, and your car is supposed to roll (being pushed by the ghosts) off the track. If you put baby powder on the rear of your car, little kid hand prints appear.

I don't believe in that stuff.

My question is where are these little kids when the Malibu brakes down, and I need a little push..
                  That story is 100% false. Of course with all the idiots that are at that crossing every Friday and Saturday night sooner or later someone is going to get hit. Maybe then it will be true.

Comment

Do you guys believe in Santa and the tooth fairy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
                      In the first pic, to me I'm guessing it's the "orb" that alot of people have belief show up to be ghosts in photographs. Other than that I have no idea.

The portraits... I didn't explain properly. I think the portraits are creepy and can't imagine having them hanging in my home vs an actual picture of my family members. Then again, it was the 70's! To me they look like creepy dolls which i hate. Anyway, they are of the DeFeo family who were all killed by the oldest son in Amityville (bearded guy in pic).

Crime scene/House

Original Movie Poster

Comment

• I used to be able to see ghosts, but then I figured out my antenna was fucked up.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                          I used to be able to see ghosts, but then I figured out my antenna was fucked up.
                          Shit, you used to see ghost titties too/

Comment

• time to revive this thing with new stories!

Comment

• Do people truly I mean truly believe this stuff? Has anyone ever been to the baker hotel?

Comment

• Sightings by towns

Comment

Working...
                                X