• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    FUCK THAT!
    fk all that sheeit!
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
      this picture was taken out in Mineola TX with my buddy's game camera set out for hogs... if you look on the right hand side you can see a little boy. this shit scared the fuck out of us because we usually go hog hunting and stay the night out on our trucks.

we have researched some old news papers and supposedly a kid drowned in that pound in the 50's he was only about 10....still pretty creepy

for some reason i stared at the picture real hard thinking it was one of those pop up gifs that was gonna scare me. hahaha
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        Doubt it
        lol. it was a copy and paste from the Canadian site circa 2007

Comment

this picture was taken out in Mineola TX with my buddy's game camera set out for hogs... if you look on the right hand side you can see a little boy. this shit scared the fuck out of us because we usually go hog hunting and stay the night out on our trucks.

we have researched some old news papers and supposedly a kid drowned in that pound in the 50's he was only about 10....still pretty creepy

Piss on that I would be out like a bloody tampon if I saw this

Comment

Fuck that ghost.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
              lol. it was a copy and paste from the Canadian site circa 2007
              Hadn't been an Eckerds there in a long ass time, but the building is still there....

Comment

Must have been winter time since he is wearing long sleeves and all...

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                  Must have been winter time since he is wearing long sleeves and all...
                  No shit, you can tell its superimposed by the off color and typical color of old pictures. And who the hell goes swimming in tight ass suit like that?
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You don't have to be swimming to drown. Just sayin.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                      You don't have to be swimming to drown. Just sayin.
                      Actually, if you were swimming, you WOULDN'T drown.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Actually, if you were swimming, you WOULDN'T drown.
                        lol, yeah Corey...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've spent a long time shooting paranormal shows. In all that time, never have I witnessed anything paranormal.
                          Hauntings are a creation for entertainment. Now layers of energy some are into and some or not... now that's science.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            Not typically a believer but....
                            Stayed at the Excelsior House in Jefferson and saw/heard some weird shit: http://www.theexcelsiorhouse.com/
                            I've stayed there as well and yes it is haunted, the garden club that owns it wont claim anything since they want nothing to do with haunting but the husband of one of the lady's in the garden club that I know says its one of the most haunted buildings in Jefferson.

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                              We used to sneak out to home of the murdered Sunnyville Mayor. He was brutally murdered in his home and it sat for years abandoned. That place was freaky as hell at night. Everybody always said it was haunted, but of course we never seen anything.
                              sorry for the late reply... but is that the last house on the right at the dead end? i walked through there and it was somewhat creepy lots of fake blood splattered back in 99-01 era found a few drug needles too... heard the new owners of the property (that house about 500 yards before the dead end) would pull guns in anyone who trespassed..
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

There was an old ass plantation house about a block from where I grew up in springtown tx. There was definitely something very fucking creepy about that place. It was empty for as long as I can remember, but you would see rings of candles in the upstairs bedrooms. There was a street light at the street(about 50 yards) that every time someone would walk or drive by the light would go out and the wind would pick up. A friend and I went into it one day just to check it out and we seen all kinds of fucking crazy shit. We seen someone at the bottom of the stairs with a pair of scissors in their head, chairs and plates would move around in the kitchen. It was pretty funny my friend opened up the door to the attic and a buzzard flew out. He started screaming ran thru the front door got up and ran straight to the game fence hit it and started trying to climb it. but very spooky it is on East 3rd street springtown tx 76082 it has since been remodeled and 8 people have been in the hospital since the remodel started

Comment

Working...
                                X