Anyone know where to get some decent priced 315 35 17 tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where to get some decent priced 315 35 17 tires

I need a new set for the back of my daily, looking for just street tires. Don't need Dr's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Originally posted by Yale
    I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Tirerack - sumitomo's were the best deal I found last time I bought them.

Comment

thats where i got mine.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Tirerack - sumitomo's were the best deal I found last time I bought them.
        +1 to tire rack. Bad idea on the Sumitomo's. I had some 275/40/18's on my 98 GT and they were SHIT. Take a regular tire, spray tire foam on the tread, then go drive, that is about how much traction they had.

Comment

I think I'm running kumho's now. Had summitomo's (sp?) and they fucking sucked. They are cheap for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            +1 to tire rack. Bad idea on the Sumitomo's. I had some 275/40/18's on my 98 GT and they were SHIT. Take a regular tire, spray tire foam on the tread, then go drive, that is about how much traction they had.
            Mine weren't that bad. Of course I wasnt putting much power to them.

Comment

American muscle had the cheapest deal and free shipping.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                I think I'm running kumho's now. Had summitomo's (sp?) and they fucking sucked. They are cheap for a reason.
                It's been couple years since I bought 315's but I don't remember seeing any from Kimho.
                I did run 245 and 275 kumho's though, and they were decent.

Comment

I had 315 summitimos from tire rack, paid like $100 a piece from Tire Rack. I also was not making a ton of power so they were okay, got rid of the car before I put a bunch of miles on them though.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    I had 315 summitimos from tire rack, paid like $100 a piece from Tire Rack. I also was not making a ton of power so they were okay, got rid of the car before I put a bunch of miles on them though.
                    Do you remember how much shipping was? American muscle has them for 149.99 each with free shipping. Can't get tire rack to work on my phone.
                    Originally posted by Yale
                    I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Just looked, $44.76 to 76040. For two. Tires are 141 a piece. Looks like dj was correct. American muscle is cheaper.

Shit, when I got mine from tirerack I paid like $91 a piece.$84 or so for 255's for my front.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        There are a lot of different Sumitomos.. three different Sumi HTRZ's. One of the HTRZ's does suck, the other two are actually really sticky. Always check treadwear rating. The lower the better.

Comment

Sumitomo's are fine for daily driving unless you are a badass around town all day. They do wear out quicker than say a $250 tire. That is expected of a cheaper tire.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                          X