Value Menu at Wendy's no more....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    Sonic's burgers taste like they haven't cleaned the griddle in a few weeks. They always have a greasy taste to me.
    Funny you say that, because they use a clamshell griddle that uses a teflon paper that is changed several times a day. And yes, I know this to be fact. If they didn't change it several times a day, the griddle wouldn't work properly, and it would literally blow the patties up.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Damn! I loved Wendy's value meal. Perfect for the quick, cheap, I'm hungry now meal. I'd usually get a salad and two burgers for $3 (plus tax) and be quite satisfied.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        BQ uses precooked frozen patties that the grill marks are

The "flame broiler" is a belt system over gas flames that they pass the precooked burgers thru.

After that they sit in a warming tray and are microwaved before service.
        they sure do. i can definately taste the flame broiled-ness...
        but i can also taste the microwaveyness.

OUT!

For the record, i just flat out can't eat a burger at McD, Wendy's, or Burger King. I'll yack.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Had a buddy in HS that worked at BK, they use a conveyor belt system to flame broil the burgers. They are frozen patties that they slap on the belt and then pass over a flam for 'x' number of minutes until cooked.

I'll take a whopper over anything, but whataburger is definitely a very close second.
          Yeah, I worked there too. When it would get busy we would shoot the patties halfway through the conveyor in order to cut our cook time down.

also, those frozen patties make perfect hockey pucks...

Needless to say I will never eat at BK.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
            Yeah, I worked there too. When it would get busy we would shoot the patties halfway through the conveyor in order to cut our cook time down.

also, those frozen patties make perfect hockey pucks...

Needless to say I will never eat at BK.
            I snatched a 5 gal bucket o pickles from there one time. Ate as many as I could and pickled friends yards with the rest.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

I snatched a 5 gal bucket o pickles from there one time. Ate as many as I could and pickled friends yards with the rest.
              speaking of, i got a sealed 5 gallon of sliced pickles if you wanna buy it!
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Speaking of fast food, I was watching F1 yesterday and man, was I in the mood for a tasty treat, but I just couldn't figure out what it was that I wanted. Then a McDonald's commercial came on with what had to be a well known rapper straight from the hood. I wouldn't know it, but he had quite a few followers at his rapping concert, so he must have been for real. Anyways, he was all flowing and stuff, telling me that when he said "Mango" I should say "Pineapple". I was glued to the screen, I couldn't look away. He said it again.

"When I say Mango, you say Pineapple!"

Without control or reservation, I said it, "Pineapple." That was it. It was what I was craving all along, I just didn't know it yet. I wanted a muthafuckin' Mango Pinapple smoothie. Without the help of that catchy McDonald's rap, I would have been lost in thirst desolation forever. Thank you McDonald's. Thank you for solving all of life's food and beverage mystery's and conundrums by incorporating the solution in a catchy rap tune with a toe tapping funky beat. I would be lost without them.

Then, with an even bigger force, it hit me. Wait a minute, I'm not black.

Hey, McDonald's

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                  speaking of, i got a sealed 5 gallon of sliced pickles if you wanna buy it!
                  I'm good, thanks for the offer though.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    agreed, their spicy chicken sandwich however is tasty
                    This I will agree with you on.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I have NEVER eaten at a Burker King. Is that far fetched?
                      I've never ate at McDonalds or Long John Silvers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        Speaking of fast food, I was watching F1 yesterday and man, was I in the mood for a tasty treat, but I just couldn't figure out what it was that I wanted. Then a McDonald's commercial came on with what had to be a well known rapper straight from the hood. I wouldn't know it, but he had quite a few followers at his rapping concert, so he must have been for real. Anyways, he was all flowing and stuff, telling me that when he said "Mango" I should say "Pineapple". I was glued to the screen, I couldn't look away. He said it again.

"When I say Mango, you say Pineapple!"

Without control or reservation, I said it, "Pineapple." That was it. It was what I was craving all along, I just didn't know it yet. I wanted a muthafuckin' Mango Pinapple smoothie. Without the help of that catchy McDonald's rap, I would have been lost in thirst desolation forever. Thank you McDonald's. Thank you for solving all of life's food and beverage mystery's and conundrums by incorporating the solution in a catchy rap tune with a toe tapping funky beat. I would be lost without them.

Then, with an even bigger force, it hit me. Wait a minute, I'm not black.

Hey, McDonald's

I just laughed really fucking hard.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          I've never ate at McDonalds or Long John Silvers.
                          LJS is awesome except that you WILL feel horrible afterwards. It's like they have somehow found a way to double and triple fry shit. Their chicken planks are delicious.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            LJS is awesome except that you WILL feel horrible afterwards. It's like they have somehow found a way to double and triple fry shit. Their chicken planks are delicious.
                            I doubt its even real chicken. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              I doubt its even real chicken. lol.
                              Filed under "Shit I don't care about." As long as it's "real" good.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X