No announcement yet.

Mila Kunis even hotter. Says "yes" to Marine invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She wrote it off thinking it was just another horny schmuck until someone made her realize that this one was a little different and should be considered. Nothing telling about her character except that she is probably used to this type of thing and ignored it at first.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      lol!

I'm madly in love with Mila. I'm dead fucking serious, when I tell you people my next wife (if I ever decide to have another), will be a Russian mail order bride.
      Just tell her "show your tits or you're getting deported. It's the law"

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        It seems you don't care, and thats all well and good, I wouldn't turn down the acceptance regardless of why she accepted. However, the reason for her going is telling of her character.
        Some people need to be motivated to do the right thing.
        Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
        She wrote it off thinking it was just another horny schmuck until someone made her realize that this one was a little different and should be considered. Nothing telling about her character except that she is probably used to this type of thing and ignored it at first.
        This, probably.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Damn that bitch is FINE

Comment

Just think the home alone kid was knocking her down for nearly 8 years.....

Comment

*makes video asking out Jessica Alba*
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

No way in hell she does this if she doesn't have a movie coming out.

Comment

More Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    You're a chick? And a lesbian one at that?! That's AWESOME!!!
                    Haha, not so much. Service dress = blues.
                    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                    www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Isn't she dating Mccaulay COCKin or something?

Comment

Originally posted by FM4 View Post
                        Isn't she dating Mccaulay COCKin or something?
                        She was, until she got her eyes fixed (no joke, she really did) and realized that she was smoking hot and he was a pasty albino that had been anointed with MJ's "Jesus juice", at which point, she sent him packing.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I can't see her now without replaying this scene from Black Swan: http://www.mediabom.tv/videos/videos...in_black_swan/

Comment

Fez from that 70's show was knocking on it for a while too.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              I can't see her now without replaying this scene from Black Swan: http://www.mediabom.tv/videos/videos...in_black_swan/

And, on the bright side guess what arrived from Netflix today?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X