Mila Kunis even hotter. Says "yes" to Marine invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mila Kunis even hotter. Says "yes" to Marine invite

Most men will spend their lives dreaming about going on a date with Mila Kunis – but for one U.S. Marine, that fantasy may very well turn into a reality.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, last week set up a YouTube page and posted a video asking the “Friends With Benefits” star to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina.

“Hi Mila, I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps. Ball with yours truly,” the uniformed sergeant said from his digs in Afghanistan. “So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now.”

And when FOX411 asked Kunis about the invitation over the weekend, her “Benefits” co-star, Justin Timberlake, assured Moore he was going to make it happen.

“Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country,” Timberlake asked Kunis excitedly, before sending out a direct message to Moore. “I’m going to work on this, man. This needs to go down.”

After questioning her publicist if she knew about the invitation, the clearly flattered 27-year-old actress agreed.

“I’ll go, I’ll do it for you,” she said, turning to Timberlake. “Are you going to come?”

“They don’t want me! They want you,” Timberlake responded. “You need to do it for your country.”

Kunis nodded.

“I’ll do it,” she confirmed.

So get that limo reserved, Sgt. Moore!
    Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz1Ro4T8D98
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Hey, that's pretty neat!

Comment

I knew that timberlake guy was good for something.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I knew that timberlake guy was good for something.
        For real. If Sgt. Moore gets laid, I'll buy him a beer.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Good for her if she follows through.

Comment

What does she have to lose? She'll probably have a good time.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That's pretty fucking cool.

Comment

I think it'll be cool if she goes, but isn't she russian? Do it for her country? Do me for your country!
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I wonder how many body guards she will have with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
                    I wonder how many body guards she will have with her?
                    Interesting question. Hopefully the entourage would be kept at a minimum. It would seem like a slap in the face to have security with a room full of those who are willing keep this country secure.

Comment

The things I would do to that broad... probably haven't even been invented or even thought of yet.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Interesting question. Hopefully the entourage would be kept at a minimum. It would seem like a slap in the face to have security with a room full of those who are willing keep this country secure.
                        This is what I was thinking. She is in a room full of marines. I don't think she will need a body guard. But, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          This is what I was thinking. She is in a room full of marines. I don't think she will need a body guard. But, you never know.
                          That is exactly the reason I would bring body guards lol. A bunch of horny men. She will have some for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            The things I would do to that broad... probably haven't even been invented or even thought of yet.
                            Crying and jerking off while staring at her from across the room has been invented...

Shit, I thought it was your signature move.

Comment

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?p=315163#post315163

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Crying and jerking off while staring at her from across the room has been invented...

Shit, I thought it was your signature move.
                              Yeah, but the new part comes from viciously beating myself with the other hand. You try and jack off while punching yourself silly in the face.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X