No announcement yet.

ok i give up need a ac guy in rhome tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i give up need a ac guy in rhome tx.

Was freezing up and just not getting cold enuff. Checked filter. Was dirty. Was one of those super catch all ones. Replaced it. Would freeze but not but once or twice every couple days. So figured outside unit was dirty. Pulled the top off and sprayed it out getting quite a bit of dead grass. But still can't keep up. Got to like 80 in here today. Not sure how you want to get paid lol. Got a credit card. Wont have cash till Friday but if its low on freon I'm worried about damage. Would stay in a hotel but got nieces and nephew and my kids here. Is there anyone who can help me out. Hell if you could wait three weeks to get paid that would be great but that's alot to ask. But would pay you extra for the wait. Anyone?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

sounds like its low or has a dirty evap coil, Let me get in touch with my dad and see if hes willing to come out that way, its 80 miles one way for us but we do accept credit cards
    81 LX
    82 GT

Comment

mine froze up last week. find your inside unit, take the cover off and you will see the evap coil. chances are its all dirty. i use compressed air some cleaner and a shop vac.

Comment

Originally posted by junk racing View Post
        sounds like its low or has a dirty evap coil, Let me get in touch with my dad and see if hes willing to come out that way, its 80 miles one way for us but we do accept credit cards
        Cool.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Stay in a hotel because the ac wont cool below 80 when it's 103 outside? lol
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I looked at the evap coil and from eyeballing it it looks clean. Systems only two years old. Guy had to come out soon after I moved in cus the fittings was loose. Its been real hot out here and kinda blew it off as that. But now its just probly low. Hope that all it is and not more than a couple hundred bucks.would go down now. I get a good bonus here at the end of the month. Problem is finding a honest Guy that knows what he's doing.

Comment

Well problem fixed. Delete thread

Comment

Working...
              X