X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futant View Post
    I think the real question is ?
    Who's stupieder , you or him ?

nearly everyones been drunk and stupid a few times too many.
    You guys sound like you were made for each other though with this ongoing for so long.
    Good old fashioned drinking buddies huh ?

I kind of hate it when there's always some guy who's friends with the drunken idiot at the party. A good guess would say you two might be perpetuating each others bad behavior. Try weed maybe , tell him you 'quit drinking' ?
    maybe he'll at least fuck off and you can still be friends
    Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Good choice.
    Fixed
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      RyanB?
      I was surprised it took 15 posts for his name to come up.

Comment

I think Cooter has the right answer. If it has gone on for a long time, it most likely won't change.

Comment

Funny this thread just came up.

Friday I'm going to a friends house after leaving my car at the bar.
          Another friend and a girl are following us, bar is maybe 1 mile from final destination.

Several minutes later they aren't there. I walk out the front door to basically look around and give them a call, but as I do so 4 Police Tahoes are pulling up.

I look over and see them sitting in the neighbor's sidewalk leading to the front door.
          Simultaneously a cop is yelling "HANDS HANDS HANDS" at ME. Had a flashlight aimed at my face, plus I was drunk, seemed like he had a taser aimed at me too, don't think it was a pistol.

Anyways, our drunk bud was beating on the wrong door at 2AM. He's been at this guy's house dozens of times. Not sure how he had it completely wrong.

Two cops (I think it was two different cops, they looked similar, and both gave me the same exact irrelevant lecture) lectured ME on the whole situation. Kept my mouth shut but wanted to say "Why are you talking to me? I was at the RIGHT house, go talk to that asshole beating on the wrong door."

The girl flipped out afterwards, she's some sort of exec, has an MBA, has never had to deal with Police. Her flipping out really lightened the mood. It was pretty funny.

Either way, this guy is one of my best friends, but the drinking is over the top. I ended up having to choke him out later. Same guy Austin Powers U-turned his car and backed down a steep slope through my yard in a lowered C6 to leave one night. He was blocked in, knew we wouldn't let him leave, so he waited until everyone was asleep and then made his escape.

There are a few more instances of over the top drunken shenanigans. We're 30, it's getting ridiculous.
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Yeah I never got the whole fact of people getting angry while drunk or just plain crazy drunk. Now it does get funny when they get so drunk they piss in the hamper instead of the toilet, but the people that harm someone or get the cops called out are out of control.

Originally posted by Hobie View Post

Another friend and a girl are following us, bar is maybe 1 mile from final destination.

Several minutes later they aren't there. I walk out the front door to basically look around and give them a call, but as I do so 4 Police Tahoes are pulling up.

I look over and see them sitting in the neighbor's sidewalk leading to the front door.
            Simultaneously a cop is yelling "HANDS HANDS HANDS" at ME. Had a flashlight aimed at my face, plus I was drunk, seemed like he had a taser aimed at me too, don't think it was a pistol.

Anyways, our drunk bud was beating on the wrong door at 2AM. He's been at this guy's house dozens of times. Not sure how he had it completely wrong.

Two cops (I think it was two different cops, they looked similar, and both gave me the same exact irrelevant lecture) lectured ME on the whole situation. Kept my mouth shut but wanted to say "Why are you talking to me? I was at the RIGHT house, go talk to that asshole beating on the wrong door."

The girl flipped out afterwards, she's some sort of exec, has an MBA, has never had to deal with Police. Her flipping out really lightened the mood. It was pretty funny.

Either way, this guy is one of my best friends, but the drinking is over the top. I ended up having to choke him out later. Same guy Austin Powers U-turned his car and backed down a steep slope through my yard in a lowered C6 to leave one night. He was blocked in, knew we wouldn't let him leave, so he waited until everyone was asleep and then made his escape.

There are a few more instances of over the top drunken shenanigans. We're 30, it's getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post

One time I went out drinking with a friend and we got smashed, I mean retarded drunk , anyways I got a ride back to my apartment and I go up to the third floor, to the apartment on the backside, and my damn key won't work?!? WTF! I stand there a minute and try again and it still won't work. Fianlly the door opens and there's a sleepy white dude there who was pissed at me and said he was calling the cops! I was like oh shit and took off running, I guess my friend dropped me off in front of the wrong apartment building at 2:30 in the morning and since they all look the same from outside I didn't notice. LOL
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Funny you post this, because I made this decision yesterday. Went to the lake with a buddy and my son. We met my buddies friend out there and all was good. He had his wife and 17 year old daughter and I had my 12 year old son. Everything was great till a guy in another boat commented that we drove to close to him and he was concerned that if he was not paying attention my buddy might have gotten run over. Guy was not a dick about it, but he told my buddy first because he fell off the tube. It was no big deal until he felt the need to tell the boat driver/owner about it.

Poor guy had a boat load of little girls (8years old to maybe 13). The owner of the boat (Mike) did not even let the guy get the whole sentence out before screaming the hair off his nuts at this other guy. F bombs flying everywhere and threatening to whoop his ass. My buddy said Mike! The kids! Did not slow him down one bit. Chased this guy down 3 different times to cuss and threaten him. I was freaking embarrassed as hell and could not wait to get me and my son away from this dip shit.

The cops were waiting down the road for him. The guy he threatened had 2 highway patrols hearing his story when we left in a separate vehicle. I will never go anywhere that this guy goes again. CHL is going to own his ass one day.

Comment

Working...
                X