No announcement yet.

Drunk Friends: When Enough is Enough...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Friends: When Enough is Enough...

At what point do you not associate with those friends who cannot control themselves when they drink? I know we all act a little different when spirits get flowing, but some people just go way beyond. When is it time to say enough already? I have some friends that go above and beyond. I am on the fence as whether to cease all association or chalk it up to some folks just not being able to act with sense while drunk. Just looking for opinions...

I think you already know the answer... look out for number one man. If you don't enjoy yourself around them, what's in it for you?
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Avoid 'em if you can. If you have to be around them sometimes because of your social circle, or work, just always have an out.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        I think you already know the answer... look out for number one man. If you don't enjoy yourself around them, what's in it for you?
        yeah, i know the answer. i am just one of those very mellow drunks that wants to wax poetic and spread the love. i don't get the "let's get drunk and stupid" mentality. i am something of a hippie when it comes to that, i guess...

Comment

Whooooooo, party!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Out drink them and show 'em how stupid they act!

Comment

Ive learned that going out drinking really isnt worth the trouble. Its a waste of money and if you look at the big picture most the people who do it all the time dont excel in life. You are the company you keep.

Comment

I got a friend that's a bad drunk. I'm a bad drunk too sometimes, and after this last St Pat's day, I won't ever hang out with him again when we are both drinking. It would have came to blows had it not been for a lot of friends around. It was years in the making, BTW.

*edit* I forgot to add that my wife hates said friend now because he has pretty much hit on, got shot down, and then talked shit to every one of her friends. He spits on people when he is drunk. Verbally harrasses and female around. He is a horrible drunk and I'm still not sure how he hasn't gotten knocked out yet.
                Last edited by Ted; 07-11-2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                  I got a friend that's a bad drunk. I'm a bad drunk too sometimes, and after this last St Pat's day, I won't ever hang out with him again when we are both drinking. It would have came to blows had it not been for a lot of friends around. It was years in the making, BTW.

*edit* I forgot to add that my wife hates said friend now because he has pretty much hit on, got shot down, and then talked shit to every one of her friends. He spits on people when he is drunk. Verbally harrasses and female around. He is a horrible drunk and I'm still not sure how he hasn't gotten knocked out yet.
                  i dont know how many times you want me to apologize.... ASSHOLE!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sounds like he needs to be slapped.

Comment

Rape his dumb ass
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post

I think the real question is ?
                        Who's stupider , you or him ?

nearly everyones been drunk and stupid a few times too many.
                        You guys sound like you were made for each other though with this ongoing for so long.
                        Good old fashioned drinking buddies huh ?

I kind of hate it when there's always some guy who's friends with the drunken idiot at the party. A good guess would say you two might be perpetuating each others bad behavior. Try weed maybe , tell him you 'quit drinking' ?
                        maybe he'll at least fuck off and you can still be friends

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Donkey View Post
                          Sounds like he needs to be slapped.
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                            I think the real question is ?
                            Who's stupider , you or him ?

nearly everyones been drunk and stupid a few times too many.
                            You guys sound like you were made for each other though with this ongoing for so long.
                            Good old fashioned drinking buddies huh ?

I kind of hate it when there's always some guy who's friends with the drunken idiot at the party. A good guess would say you two might be perpetuating each others bad behavior. Try weed maybe , tell him you 'quit drinking' ?
                            maybe he'll at least fuck off and you can still be friends

Good choice.

Comment

RyanB?

Comment

Working...
                              X