It is currently 72 degrees in Chesapeake, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Per Cali law they can't take my vacation away, so I get to "burn" 160 hours a year. Sure would be nice to get the cash value.
    We can only cash in at retirement.

Comment

It's 64 degrees in Shippensburg, PA.

EDIT: Whoa whoa whoa, cracka. You've got a beach house on the Outer Banks?

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I'm in Chesapeake visiting a buddy and tomorrow going down to my beach house in Nags Head in the morning. We will be living right on the beach very close to Avalon Pier. Looking forward to some surf and pier fishing.

Y'all enjoy the next week of 100+ degree weather while I enjoy this nice temperate weather.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post

I can't believe no one else said anything. I just assumed it was a rental but assumptions can make you an ass.

Comment

The one thing I don't complain about in VA is the weather. Most of the time on the hottest days it still cools down nicely when the sun goes down.

Comment

Let me be the first to say.. FUCK YOU.

The thermometer read 111F on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post

Its mine for the week. It's a damn nice 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with a killer deck and garage area.

Comment

I'm in Alexandria, VA right now and the weather isn't anything amazing. I was also in Huntington beach recently and was soooo pumped for the weather and beach. I got there and it was some low 70s bull ish. The water was freezing. I was let down. I thought for a long time I would love the weather in Cali, but I would take my scorching Texas heat and a nice lake over Cali nearly any day. It was great for running and sports however. And very picturesque.

Comment

Its mine for the week. It's a damn nice 3 bedroom 1.5 bath with a killer deck and garage area.
                  Nice!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

For soem reason this movie comes to mind.

G'Day Mate

Comment

Enjoy........the only vacation we are taking this next year will be at the house.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm really impressed with this house. It is only about 1600 sq ft, but all space is used well. It has a KILLER porch/deck that you walk right onto the beach from. I will post pics when I get back.

Comment

I'm really impressed with this house. It is only about 1600 sq ft, but all space is used well. It has a KILLER porch/deck that you walk right onto the beach from. I will post pics when I get back.
                          Is it raining in the house?

Comment

FTP!!!!! in VA. Dammit it was over a 100 here yesterday working.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'll be in Estes Park, Co th-sun and it's forecasted for 77 high and 55 low.....saaweeet!

Comment

Weather shows Chesapeake, Va to 96 degree's with 42% humidity right now.

Virginia can kiss my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X