to circumsize or not to circumsize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You said

I can't believe that only 30% of males in the world are circumsized.
    with no context that would make me think anything other than your rejection of the statistics.

The muslim faith actually does have a lot to do with whether or not you're circumcised. They also routinely perform FGM.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      It is more of a cosmetic procedure now...the beliefs of the past have shown, over time, to not be reality. With that said, and as a man, I am for it.

For those against it, here is some good info.

http://www.noharmm.org/problem.htm
      /thread doc has spoken
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Yes it is a serious question. I have no idea how guys that are uncut handle their shit.
        i'm uncut, because i'm a dirty mexican; when i get a full it looks no different than someone who is uncut. so the condom goes on the same way as those who are cut.

to add, i've never been with a girl who denied me of sex because of my foreskin. with that said, i only date latin girls (personal preference) who are probably used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          You said

with no context that would make me think anything other than your rejection of the statistics.

The muslim faith actually does have a lot to do with whether or not you're circumcised. They also routinely perform FGM.
          You look WAY too much into things. I'm guessing that you're the kind of person that believes that there's a hidden meaning to every movie or song you've seen or heard, respectfully.

If I denied your figures, I would've said something like "I refuse to believe" or would've asked what credentials your source has. Not something as generic and common as "I can't believe"...I can't believe the Rangers made it to the World Series...
          Last edited by jdgregory84; 07-11-2011, 11:41 PM.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            You look WAY too much into things. I'm guessing that you're the they of person that believes that there's a hidden meaning to every movie or song you've seen or heard, respectfully.

If I denied your figures, I would've said something like "I refuse to believe" or would've asked what credentials your source has. Not something as generic and common as "I can't believe"...I can't believe the Rangers made it to the World Series...
            Don't sweat it; I knew what you meant.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              You look WAY too much into things. I'm guessing that you're the kind of person that believes that there's a hidden meaning to every movie or song you've seen or heard, respectfully.

The difference being, I didn't dive into a deeper meaning of what you said, I took what you said at face value and in the context it was given in. And in regards to the movies and music, you couldn't be farther from the truth. You shouldn't make assumptions.

Comment

• Penn and Teller's "bullshit" did a bit on this.

edit:
                (nsfw)
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                X