to circumsize or not to circumsize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    That condition that affects 4% of uncircumcised males is phimosis, the reason that most of you who've never seen an intact penis think it looks like a dog dick.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
      I can't believe anyone is even bothering with medical reasons. The bottom line is that most women prefer them snipped. Most men have theirs snipped. Yes, it's shallow, aesthetic BS, but that is the world we live in. Don't think so? You be the first one to date a woman with under arm hair.
      The difference being under arm hair grows back, foreskin doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        The difference being under arm hair grows back, foreskin doesn't.
        Thank God !
        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

• neither side has a valid argument... the dog dick side is saying it lessens sexual pleasure and a few other things I'm not going to take the time to go back and find. However you wouldn't have a fucking clue, you're not circumcised... it's that simple. Clit and foreskin are not the same either... that's fucking retarded, tell that to a Dr. and see how quickly they laugh in your face. The fair thing would be to ask a man who's had a circumcision and how it affected his sensitivity after a substantial amount of time after the snip.

Circumcisions did not start because people thought it made them go blind... they have been going on hundreds of years longer before that theory came out. Some of the oldest civilizations such as the Jews have been practicing this for a long time. You are operating on opinions and not facts for 90% of your arguments.

Also the counterargument about how we are now clean, and the risk for infection is less. Well the same could be said for the fact that the foreskin does create more problems than a circumcised penis. (primative argument because we no longer walk around naked and need protection to the head of our penis) Yes you can have a Dr. that does not perform it properly, but that's his mistake, not the circumcision.

Both sides are operating on their personal opinions... and you see guys getting them later in life, even in this thread. Do you see guys crying, wishing they still had their foreskin? Of course not. If you want to give your kids the choice, that's great. However don't bring your opinions and try and pass them on fact, when all you're doing is arguing how the other side has no "facts".

Do it or don't, it's your choice, but there are not a "ton of benefits" to staying uncircumcised that many are trying to pass off. I can see how it would scare a parent if they had a sub-par Dr. perform the task. Just the same way you wouldn't take your car back to jiffy lube if they fucked up your car. Both ways can provide a satisfactory lifestyle, and problems can incur with both... that is the ONLY FACT

edit: Also your dick looks like a dog dick and you will be picked on in HS if they play sports... that is a FACT. I never made fun of people, but saw it on a daily basis... same w/ my time in the service. Also asked my wife and she said that's weird to have it, made her look at a pic. I'm sure if I wasn't circumcised she would still love me.

Comment

• 4 pages of wang arguments? Thanks, DFWM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
              4 pages of wang arguments? Thanks, DFWM.
              Chung tonight??
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                To protect the head of the penis. It just so happens that there's some 10,000 nerve endings in foreskin, IIRC. My number may be wrong, but there are quite a few there.
                Which might be needed if we didn't wear clothes.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• circumcise

Comment

• The American Academy of Pediatrics has stated in no uncertain terms that "there is no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of the newborn."

But some new research has shown a 60% decrease in HIV transmission in circumsized men. But it isnt a risk factor for HIV.

There is also a decrease in penile infections in circumsized males...as well as the cancer risk reduction.

Both my boys are circumsized.

Comment

• Circumcision is less maintenance and more sanitary. That's all there is to it. Those who like wiping cheese off their junk, have at it...
                      Last edited by SS Junk; 07-11-2011, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                        neither side has a valid argument... the dog dick side is saying it lessens sexual pleasure and a few other things I'm not going to take the time to go back and find. However you wouldn't have a fucking clue, you're not circumcised... it's that simple. Clit and foreskin are not the same either... that's fucking retarded, tell that to a Dr. and see how quickly they laugh in your face. The fair thing would be to ask a man who's had a circumcision and how it affected his sensitivity after a substantial amount of time after the snip.

Circumcisions did not start because people thought it made them go blind... they have been going on hundreds of years longer before that theory came out. Some of the oldest civilizations such as the Jews have been practicing this for a long time. You are operating on opinions and not facts for 90% of your arguments.

Also the counterargument about how we are now clean, and the risk for infection is less. Well the same could be said for the fact that the foreskin does create more problems than a circumcised penis. (primative argument because we no longer walk around naked and need protection to the head of our penis) Yes you can have a Dr. that does not perform it properly, but that's his mistake, not the circumcision.

Both sides are operating on their personal opinions... and you see guys getting them later in life, even in this thread. Do you see guys crying, wishing they still had their foreskin? Of course not. If you want to give your kids the choice, that's great. However don't bring your opinions and try and pass them on fact, when all you're doing is arguing how the other side has no "facts".

Do it or don't, it's your choice, but there are not a "ton of benefits" to staying uncircumcised that many are trying to pass off. I can see how it would scare a parent if they had a sub-par Dr. perform the task. Just the same way you wouldn't take your car back to jiffy lube if they fucked up your car. Both ways can provide a satisfactory lifestyle, and problems can incur with both... that is the ONLY FACT

edit: Also your dick looks like a dog dick and you will be picked on in HS if they play sports... that is a FACT. I never made fun of people, but saw it on a daily basis... same w/ my time in the service. Also asked my wife and she said that's weird to have it, made her look at a pic. I'm sure if I wasn't circumcised she would still love me.
                        Several people in this thread have said the EXACT same thing, and yet we were told we were wrong each time.

Get ready for the "But it is mutilation!" argument, and the "OMG I'm missing 10,000 nerve endings!" rebuttal.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          The American Academy of Pediatrics has stated in no uncertain terms that "there is no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of the newborn."

But some new research has shown a 60% decrease in HIV transmission in circumsized men. But it isnt a risk factor for HIV.

There is also a decrease in penile infections in circumsized males...as well as the cancer risk reduction.

Both my boys are circumsized.
                          Even though you are a doctor, you are wrong, because his internet proof tells him so. lol

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• You meet someone and it's been hours since your last shower. Before anything happens I guess you excuse yourself to get the handy wipes to be rid of the chodeeze?
                            No thanks.

Comment

• Racrguy is very adamant about how he likes his penises!
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I'm glad I got my shit cut off, I don't want my cock to look like it is wearing a turtleneck sweater.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X