X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut that shit!

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Wrong, considering I am circumsized and I am against it.
      Congrats on being an exception to the rule.

I believe there is at least one woman who posted and was against it.
      Yes, and she also said that she had a son that was uncircumcised, and other son that had a botched circumcision, which means she deals with it daily

You have yet to explain how cutting off part of a boy's penis is not the same as cutting off part of a girls vagina.
      And here it gets to this, just as mentioned in my post. As has been mentioned MANY FUCKING TIMES already, removing foreskin is not the same as cutting away at a clit. The foreskin isn't being removed to lessen a mans sexual pleasure, or to give the appearance of the man being a virgin, it is done to lessen the chances of infections. Many times it is done by parents because they choose for their child's dick to not look abnormal, and that they want the kid to be able to fit in with society. instead of being an outcast or labeled a freak.

I guess next we will hear of the mutilation of ears due to earrings and skin due to tattoos.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Please, quote me where I said that I am either cut, or uncut. Way to jump to conclusions.
      Please quote my post where I called you out by name, but, while you are here, please inform us if you do indeed have an aboriginal penis, as it would help clear up that argument.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I know I am just beating a dead horse; some people are just going to cut off their son's penis no matter what logic we throw at them.
        Now it makes sense why you are so heated by this, instead of trimming the foreskin they cut your dick off.

No wonder you are so bitter.

Stevo
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

You shouldn't assume things of that nature without some evidence to back you up, prior to you making the claim. Whenever I make a claim, I have some evidence to back up what I'm saying before I say it, instead of hoping someone fills in the gaps later.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

And here it gets to this, just as mentioned in my post. As has been mentioned MANY FUCKING TIMES already, removing foreskin is not the same as cutting away at a clit. The foreskin isn't being removed to lessen a mans sexual pleasure, or to give the appearance of the man being a virgin, it is done to lessen the chances of infections. Many times it is done by parents because they choose for their child's dick to not look abnormal, and that they want the kid to be able to fit in with society. instead of being an outcast or labeled a freak.

Stevo

This is exactly what it is used for. The whole reason it came into fashion again in the U.S. was because bible thumpers didn't want little boys masturbating. It does lessen sexual pleasure. I know this to be a fact, since I am cut, and there have been MANY times in my life I loose a hard-on in the middle of sex because I can't feel what is going on unless things are in the right position. It DOES decrease sensitivity.

You keep saying it is to lessen the chances of infection, and you make sound like boys that are uncut live their entire childhood with urinary tract infections. If that were the case then I would think the majority of Europeans would be cut, but it is the exact opposite. They don't seem to be having a huge problem. Hell, the way Europe is, if there was a problem with UTIs and uncut penises, they would have passed a law by now demanding that everyone be cut.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Please, quote me where I said that I am either cut, or uncut. Way to jump to conclusions.
              You shouldn't assume things of that nature without some evidence to back you up, prior to you making the claim. Whenever I make a claim, I have some evidence to back up what I'm saying before I say it, instead of hoping someone fills in the gaps later.

Please quote my post where I called you out by name,
              But while you are here.....

but, while you are here, please inform us if you do indeed have an aboriginal penis, as it would help clear up that argument.

Stevo
              Stevo

Comment

Apparently you can't read.

Originally posted by racrguy
                instead of hoping someone fills in the gaps later.
                But whether I am cut, or uncut, is none of your business.

Comment

This is exactly what it is used for. The whole reason it came into fashion again in the U.S. was because bible thumpers didn't want little boys masturbating. It does lessen sexual pleasure. I know this to be a fact, since I am cut, and there have been MANY times in my life I loose a hard-on in the middle of sex because I can't feel what is going on unless things are in the right position. It DOES decrease sensitivity.

You keep saying it is to lessen the chances of infection, and you make sound like boys that are uncut live their entire childhood with urinary tract infections. If that were the case then I would think the majority of Europeans would be cut, but it is the exact opposite. They don't seem to be having a huge problem. Hell, the way Europe is, if there was a problem with UTIs and uncut penises, they would have passed a law by now demanding that everyone be cut.
                  There is so much fail in this post I really don't know where to begin.

Good luck to your sons...

Stevo

Comment

There is so much fail in this post I really don't know where to begin.

Good luck to your sons...

Stevo
                    I'm sorry, too much common sense in there for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      At 13, they would have had to tie my ass down for that.
                      Oh, we were out for it. But it hurt like hell for a week afterward
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        I'm sorry, too much common sense in there for you?
                        Hey, if you telling yourself that stuff helps you compensate for your limp dick, knock yourself out.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          Ok, for all you folks that are in favor of male circumcision, how is it any better than cutting off a girl's clit? Seriously, please explain to me why you think female genital mutilation is bad, but it is ok to do it to a boy. If you had a daughter would you cut out her clit? Why or why not?
                          Simple. By removing the clit, you remove the woman's ability to experience pleasure during sex. Getting the snip as a guy, you not only improve health, you also prevent infections and do nothing in the way of preventing the male from enjoying sex. As a matter of fact, since it is so common, women have been known to freak when the guy isn't cut.

I was 13 when mine was done. Didn't have problems before that and haven't had any after but I'm glad it's done. Especially in school where you have to change and shower with others, and in the Army where you're picked apart for ANYTHING different. As I said, my son was snipped before we brought him home and I'm sure eventually, he'll thank me for it.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Simple. By removing the clit, you remove the woman's ability to experience pleasure during sex. Getting the snip as a guy, you not only improve health, you also prevent infections and do nothing in the way of preventing the male from enjoying sex. As a matter of fact, since it is so common, women have been known to freak when the guy isn't cut.

I was 13 when mine was done. Didn't have problems before that and haven't had any after but I'm glad it's done. Especially in school where you have to change and shower with others, and in the Army where you're picked apart for ANYTHING different. As I said, my son was snipped before we brought him home and I'm sure eventually, he'll thank me for it.

If you don't mind my asking, why did your parents choose to have it done if you were 13 and had no problems before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

We've already been over this. Do you have anything that hasn't been shot in the foot to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post

And to all the people that say they'll do it just to "please the ladies." Do you really think you should be putting your dick in a woman that's worried about foreskin? If she's worried about something that small, do you want to run the risk of being stuck dealing with this broad for the rest of your life?

I don't want to bang an ugly or flat chested girl , why would I mind if she doesn't like an ugly dick . If a chick has a big meaty box (roast beef dangling)its gross to me also and will make me not wanna be there . Sorry to all you uncut guys but its ugly and gross and this is the opinion of most people as you can tell by this thred and the pole . I have talked to tons of chicks about this subject also and 98% think its nasty . It may not be a problem in modern times but thats just how most people feel .
                                Lolz.
                                Last edited by Taylor; 07-10-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X