to circumsize or not to circumsize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    Very similar excuses are used in countries where women are still circumcised; they say it's cleaner, more hygienic, it looks better, but we don't call that circumcision, we call it female genital mutilation.

I did my son a favor and gave him the right to make that choice, if he so chooses.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what mutilation are you talking about? I've never met a man that wouldn't go there due to aesthetics. Aside from having teeth it's free game.

Comment

the only reason that i am considering it would be is that its easier to keep clean

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
        Sensitivity.
        Premature ejaculation ownz jew?
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Premature ejaculation ownz jew?
          You are literally too stupid to insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            You are literally too stupid to insult.
            Oh the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Oh the irony.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Don't do it. I am cut, but my wife is pregnant now and I already told her there is no way I am agreeing to let someone cut off part my son's penis if we have a boy. Plain and simple, it is genital mutilation. Why is it wrong to do it to a girl, but deemed necessary for a boy? It's bullshit, is what it is. Do your son a favor, don't cut him, and let him make the decision when he turns 18. At that age he can tattoo it, pierce it, or cut part of it off if he wants.
                Enjoy dealing with the bacterial infection that builds up in your sons foreskin.

I'm sure getting cut at 18 is SOOOOOO much better than having it done when they're too young to remember it.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Is infection really that common? Can you not just wash the shit? And I used to have a friend that wished he never got cut for the sensitivity reason too! Such a weird subject

Comment

thankfully my 10" inches of southern pride is circumsized!

i say do it....

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      thankfully my 10" inches of southern pride is circumsized!

i say do it....
                      Braggin' about dick size on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        Braggin' about dick size on the internet?
                        who's bragging? it all depends on how you measure it!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          who's bragging? it all depends on how you measure it!
                          I measure circumference.

Comment

Getting a dude circumcised is essentially the same as cutting off a chicks clit. Both are packed with thousands of nerve endings. As far as the cleanliness side of things, if you teach him how to wash his junk there shouldn't be any problems. It was beneficial about 100+ years ago when we didn't have the level of cleanliness as we do today. Modern advances in contraception and hygiene have rendered the need for circumcision nill, there are no health benefits to having it done that I know of.
                            Last edited by racrguy; 07-10-2011, 03:00 AM. Reason: left out a word

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Getting a dude is essentially the same as cutting off a chicks clit. Both are packed with thousands of nerve endings. As far as the cleanliness side of things, if you teach him how to wash his junk there shouldn't be any problems. It was beneficial about 100+ years ago when we didn't have the level of cleanliness as we do today. Modern advances in contraception and hygiene have rendered the need for circumcision nill, there are no health benefits to having it done that I know of.
                              So you want to make your son a one pump chump? Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                So you want to make your son a one pump chump? Good for you.
                                lol fail. Keeping those nerve endings does not make a person a one pump chump.

Comment

Working...
                                X