to circumsize or not to circumsize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
    My sister left the ant eater on her son because his dad was un cut . The dad was dick bag and not around very ofter so he never taught the boy how to car for it . He got many infections from not keeping it clean and had to finaly get it done at 8 . Don't risk it , get it done . Besides the point that it looks retarded with the extra skin its just safer . My wife and I had a midwife and she and I performed it so I was there and making sure it came out perfect . As for the pain , my son didn't even flinch . She used a small bell looking tool with a clamp and it was done in 2 seconds . Why punish the kid his whole life and make him an odd ball , cut it .
    Keeping it clean would be the #1 argument for having it done. No religious reasons or any thing like that. We aren't talking about clipping ears or tails here.

Did you at least flinch when he was getting snipped? All I can say is owwwww. I don't remember mine as he won't remember his, but to watch would be weird.

Comment

I'm kinda weird with that stuff . I spent a few years working in a slaughter house when I was a young kid so blood , cuts and guts don't bug me . I was worried about him but as soon as she made the first slice and he didn't even try to move I knew he was good so I was to . Plus I was curious and wanted to see how it was done .
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        My dad waited until I was 13 and my brother was 12 do have ours done. Do it now and save him the pain. I had my son done before we left the hospital
        Wtf? I would have hated to be a fly on the wall during that convo. Billy, come see me please. Your mother and I have been thinking, and well, we have decided to give your penis a little trimming.....
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I am admittedly single with no children, so it's easy for me to say it's "weird" to watch. I have to admit though, if someone were to be cutting on my son's junk, I'd want to see. Slaughterhouse experience or not, I'd want to make sure he's okay.

He didn't cry out or flinch?! That's more proof that if you're gonna have it done, do it at birth. Not at 10.

Comment

Our first kid, a boy, is due in a few months. He'll be circumsize. Why? Because I've never meet a women who preferred a man who wasn't. Got to look out for my boys future sex life.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Look at it this way, at least it will look like a dildo without the foreskin.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

This board sure does worry a lot about penis. Sheesh.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Eat it

I saw an episode of Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern where in Africa, the Grandfather of the child had to eat his Grandson's foreskin. They were all sitting around eating bananas while the surgery was taking place (symbolism).

See how wasteful we Americans are? We're nothing but a throw-away society. Grandpappies all over the US could be having a good meal with the birth of each one of their Grandsons if we just did it the way the Africans do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
                    I saw an episode of Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern where in Africa, the Grandfather of the child had to eat his Grandson's foreskin. They were all sitting around eating bananas while the surgery was taking place (symbolism).

See how wasteful we Americans are? We're nothing but a throw-away society. Grandpappies all over the US could be having a good meal with the birth of each one of their Grandsons if we just did it the way the Africans do.
                    I've been thinking beef jerky since the first post, but thought that would be too much.

Foreskin jerky could fetch good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      You are gonna cut the tip of your kids dick off because girls like it better?
                      Yep.

Comment

Jerky..... dude. That's so messed up yet so funny.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Wish I wasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            Wish I wasnt.
                            You wanting the extra percieved length?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              You wanting the extra percieved length?
                              Sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                Are you kidding? Man, you've gotta clean that thing up. Do the kid a favor, and circumcise.
                                If you do decide to do the healthy, and clean thing, do a little research. My ex works in Cooks, and she said there are several different methods, which get pretty different results. There is one tool a specific doc uses, and it almost ALWAYS looks bad.
                                Very similar excuses are used in countries where women are still circumcised; they say it's cleaner, more hygienic, it looks better, but we don't call that circumcision, we call it female genital mutilation.

I did my son a favor and gave him the right to make that choice, if he so chooses.

Comment

Working...
                                X