Clear All

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
    Dude !
    Sweet!

Comment

Turtle necks FTL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Get a chick, in mid blow job, throw a sock on your cock, then ask her which way she prefers.
        If I'm getting a blowjob, there's no way I'm fucking it up until I cum. Then the sock is cleanup of what she didn't swallow, while she makes me a sammich.

Comment

Who the fuck doesn't get circumcised, or doesn't circumscrise their children?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Really? I'm cut myself, so that converation has never come up.

Seriously, how do you find yourself in this conversation?

"Hey, can you pass the salt? Oh by the way, what do you think about uncircumsized penises?"
            I talk about sex often. There is often "whats the funniest", "whats the worst" stuff like that.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

and LOL at the 21 to 0 land slide of a vote
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

( ) turtleneck
                (X) crewneck

Comment

Do we still live in the dark ages? You are gonna cut the tip of your kids dick off because girls like it better? Gimme a break. I am uncut and uncensored and promise you, not once in my life have I ever had a girl complain about it. THey all say "I would never be with an uncut dick" but they will. And as far as cleaning it.......clean it. JUst fucking clean it. NOt that hard. I have two boys and both are uncut. Nowadays, more and more parents are getting away from it because there is no point. It is a barbaric ritual in my opinion. It's kinda like a guy saying "I would never be with a girl with a full bloom pussy." Bullfuckinshit.
                  l
                  When the dick gets hard, the turtle pokes his head out! lmao
                  Anteaters rule!
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                    Do we still live in the dark ages? You are gonna cut the tip of your kids dick off because girls like it better? Gimme a break. I am uncut and uncensored and promise you, not once in my life have I ever had a girl complain about it. THey all say "I would never be with an uncut dick" but they will. And as far as cleaning it.......clean it. JUst fucking clean it. NOt that hard. I have two boys and both are uncut. Nowadays, more and more parents are getting away from it because there is no point. It is a barbaric ritual in my opinion. It's kinda like a guy saying "I would never be with a girl with a full bloom pussy." Bullfuckinshit.
                    l
                    When the dick gets hard, the turtle pokes his head out! lmao
                    Anteaters rule!
                    Thank you for making my point. Women want a man, not a cut or un-cut penis.

Comment

My dad waited until I was 13 and my brother was 12 do have ours done. Do it now and save him the pain. I had my son done before we left the hospital
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        My dad waited until I was 13 and my brother was 12 do have ours done. Do it now and save him the pain. I had my son done before we left the hospital
                        Your dad is an asshole. lol

Comment

At 13, they would have had to tie my ass down for that.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Don't do it. I am cut, but my wife is pregnant now and I already told her there is no way I am agreeing to let someone cut off part my son's penis if we have a boy. Plain and simple, it is genital mutilation. Why is it wrong to do it to a girl, but deemed necessary for a boy? It's bullshit, is what it is. Do your son a favor, don't cut him, and let him make the decision when he turns 18. At that age he can tattoo it, pierce it, or cut part of it off if he wants.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Seriously? Who the fuck would do that to a kid that age. How bad a kid were you?

Comment

My sister left the ant eater on her son because his dad was un cut . The dad was dick bag and not around very ofter so he never taught the boy how to car for it . He got many infections from not keeping it clean and had to finaly get it done at 8 . Don't risk it , get it done . Besides the point that it looks retarded with the extra skin its just safer . My wife and I had a midwife and she and I performed it so I was there and making sure it came out perfect . As for the pain , my son didn't even flinch . She used a small bell looking tool with a clamp and it was done in 2 seconds . Why punish the kid his whole life and make him an odd ball , cut it .
                                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X