Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your past sentence compare to the Casey Anthony trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    Sentenced to death with a $2500 reward for my capture or killing.
    If comedy was your intent, you missed the mark.

Comment

I caught a drug charge (large quantity of weed) and got in a comparable amount of trouble as this lady did for killing her kids. What a great judicial system.
      .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        If comedy was your intent, you missed the mark.

It is not a joke. $2500 was big cheese where I was at.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
          Uh...there should not be a punishment for people who are not found guilty. If lying to investigators was her crime then she should have whatever punishment that entails.
          This man speaks the truth.

Comment

It is not a joke. $2500 was big cheese where I was at.
            The statute of limitations only applies to certain crimes. What did you do, and where do you live?

$2,500 is a nice windfall for anyone, but the super rich.

Comment

The statute of limitations only applies to certain crimes. What did you do, and where do you live?

$2,500 is a nice windfall for anyone, but the super rich.
              I was traveling with a group of missionaries in the Southern Sudan(Now the worlds newest country as of a few days ago) in 1988 when the ongoing civil war spread to that end of the country. There were mass killings of non-combatants and lots of engagements between various militia factions. I fought with one of the christian militia groups while getting out of the country. In the process of fighting I killed several members of a prominent and powerful family and they were able to put a bounty on my head along with an arrest warrant. They knew who I was because they had my passport. It took me 8 months to walk out of the country.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I was traveling with a group of missionaries in the Southern Sudan(Now the worlds newest country as of a few days ago) in 1988 when the ongoing civil war spread to that end of the country. There were mass killings of non-combatants and lots of engagements between various militia factions. I fought with one of the christian militia groups while getting out of the country. In the process of fighting I killed several members of a prominent and powerful family and they were able to put a bounty on my head along with an arrest warrant. They knew who I was because they had my passport. It took me 8 months to walk out of the country.
                If your full of shit, then you are a damn good story teller. If not then DAMN. I can't believe that your life was only worth $2,500 to them.

Part of me has no reason to doubt you, but the cynical side says that your full of shit. If you aren't bullshitting, you rank up there with Dr. Dave in life stories.

Comment

<-- naive as hell

Comment

I would have rather not had to go through it. The group that I tagged along with was killed when the fighting first broke out. There was a full moon that night and I was out in the bush trying to shoot a leopard when a Muslim militia group came in and killed everyone white.

Who is Dr Dave?

Comment

I got took. Happens often.

Comment

I got took. Happens often.

Reminds me of the It's Always Sunny when Danny Devito keeps telling everybody war stories but it's just the synopsis of Rambo.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                        X