Bonneville SSEi or older SHO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    I tried to register at SHOforums but it says my email has been banned. All three of them and I never signed up there before.
    Dicks.
    They probley want a non-free email domain for you to setup with.
    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Ahhh, that explains why crank sensors are one of the more readily available parts. Seems the fan/fuel pump module is also an area of concern.

I tried to register at SHOforums but it says my email has been banned. All three of them and I never signed up there before.
      Dicks.
      Dunno. Been sometime since I've been there but the forum does have some good info. Also come on out to lemons race. Usually three or 4 shos running. We are a pretty fun group. All nutty for wanting to race a four door family car!
      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

So whats a goos SHO forum?
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

How are the newer v8 shos
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            How are the newer v8 shos
            They only made them with auto trans. The camshafts have a design flaw that tends to spin them on the sproket thus sending valves into pistons. The cams need to be tack welded then all good.

Its a decent cruiser and the V8 sounds great. The Yamaha V6 from 89-95 out performs the V8. I wouldn't mind driving the V8 as a cruiser.
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
            X