Anyone Use Deodorant on Their Balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Use Deodorant on Their Balls?

i started doing this the other day, right before a softball game. it doesn't seem to irritate my sack. is this ok? i googled it but all i can find are mixed opinions on the subject. anyone here ever tried this over a long period of time? any ill effects? any of the board doctors want to chime in? this is a serious question...

You must be talking about spray.. right?
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Since I don't have balls (despite the rumors) and cannot offer any advice, I will post pics.

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        You must be talking about spray.. right?
        no, the stick. the only stick type deodorant i can use is the white kind that looks like baby powder. i am allergic to those clear sticks or the gel kind. i take the stick and go over my sack and taint and between my legs and my sack. i played softball for a couple hours the other night and after the game and a few beers i went home. when i went to take a shower i gave 'em the old scratch and sniff and i was still very fresh.

Comment

I kicked a kids ass for running around the locker room in football. He thought it was funny to spray right guard on people's junk.

I use corn starch when I do stuff where I may get chaffed(sp?) like softball or working in the heat.

Comment

Ummmm............ Well the only input I have is to NEVER put Goldbond powder on your junk. It makes them feel like they're on fire and freezing at the same time.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
              I kicked a kids ass for running around the locker room in football. He thought it was funny to spray right guard on people's junk.

Ok.......LMFAO

Comment

Don't a lot of deodorants have titanium dioxide? I wonder what that can do to the sack area...

Comment

Dave: "Pardon me, miss, don't mean to sound rude..
                  but do you suck balls?"
                  Miss: "EXCUSE ME!?"
                  Dave: "Relax, miss, you didn't even let me finish.
                  Do you suck THESE balls?"
                  Miss: "OMG, those balls are as smooth as eggs. Yes, I'll suck them."

Comment

I just dip my balls in a combination of sawdust and gasoline...

I read an article that said John Wayne, Chuck Norris, and General Schwarzkopf did this every morning..... anything else is for pussies

Comment

i hit that general area with baby powder. works like a fucking charm. forgot to yesterday before i went to the shooting range and i was miserable LOL

Comment

Problem solved

/thread
                        www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

just did...
                          --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post
                            /thread
                            what does /thread mean?

Comment

Never done it.
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                              X