700-Pound Woman Makes a Career Out of Eating -- a Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I bet if she caught on fire she would burn for days like a pile of old tires.
    Laugh out fucking loud!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      I just loaded up some gas checked 200gr hard cast flat point bullets over 12.6gr of AA#9 for a HOT 10mm load but I doubt that they will have enough "Punch" to get to that pigs vitals. May have to use my 45/70 on a sow that size.
      This post makes me want to kick you in the nuts. I hate it when people start talking in really technical detail about something completely unrelated to the conversation, with the only intention being to show off.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        This post makes me want to kick you in the nuts. I hate it when people start talking in really technical detail about something completely unrelated to the conversation, with the only intention being to show off.
        Relax dude; it is an inside joke directed at a member here. My post was a cut and paste from another site quoting something that they posted there.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          I just loaded up some gas checked 200gr hard cast flat point bullets over 12.6gr of AA#9 for a HOT 10mm load but I doubt that they will have enough "Punch" to get to that pigs vitals. May have to use my 45/70 on a sow that size.
          Lol, they tested that on a Mythbusters episode.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
          X