• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
    Texasrangers.com/fund

A fund for Shannon Stone's family.
    Thank you for posting that.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

wow so sad

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Do the tickets say "Enter at your own risk?"
        That and about 50 other waivers.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          There wasn't a sound or movement or anything else going on in the entire world as that thing came towards me, except me and that ball.
          [snowball]that's beautiful maann[/snowball]

Comment

I you raise the railing, it's only gonna make people fall from a few inches higher. I agree with Aaron on this. You can't idiot proof everything, they will out idiot your proofing.

Anyone read about the retard that nearly fell at the HR derby? Wasn't he staring on a damn table?!

Comment

i was there and saw the whole thing as it happened. i was 22 rows up behind home plate so i saw it as it developed. i had sat out there before and knew it was going to be bad.

what sux is this was a rainout makeup game that wasn't even on the schedule..... so had it not rained on the original date in May, he would still be alive.

wierd how fate works.
              95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Anyone read about the retard that nearly fell at the HR derby? Wasn't he staring on a damn table?!
                Last night's derby? I Didn't see anyone almost fall, But it may have been out of my field of vision.

There was some guy that jumped onto the field and was subsequently tackled then picked up by his shorts and hauled off.

Comment

Pulling some stupid shit like this just deserves a karma beat down.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

Pulling some stupid shit like this just deserves a karma beat down.

Yeah, not very smart. If that guy fell it would have been from sheer stupidity. I wouldn't have felt bad for him at all.

Comment

• He did fall, and those guys caught him by his legs. Tard.

Comment

• The Ballpark selling alcohol causes many more tragedies than a safety rail that isn't a few inches higher.

If you're going to try and protect people from doing stupid shit, you may as well put us all in padded cells. Let dumbshits be dumbshits.

With that said this was a real unfortunate event and I feel for the kid. As tragic as it was, only one person can be held responsible, and that is the deceased.

R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          The Ballpark selling alcohol causes many more tragedies than a safety rail that isn't a few inches higher.

If you're going to try and protect people from doing stupid shit, you may as well put us all in padded cells. Let dumbshits be dumbshits.

With that said this was a real unfortunate event and I feel for the kid. As tragic as it was, only one person can be held responsible, and that is the deceased.

R.I.P.
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but the father didn't have any alcohol. To say the deceased is held responsible is pretty messed up. He was caught up in the moment trying to do something special for his son. No different than what any other father would've done. It was a freak anf tragic accident. I'm sure he wasn't being careless.

Now the dumbass at the homerun derby I'm sure was intoxicated. Had he fallen over and died I wouldn't have any sympathy for him. He was stupid to begin with for getting on top of that table.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Correct me if I'm wrong but the father didn't have any alcohol. To say the deceased is held responsible is pretty messed up. He was caught up in the moment trying to do something special for his son. No different than what any other father would've done. It was a freak anf tragic accident. I'm sure he wasn't being careless.

Now the dumbass at the homerun derby I'm sure was intoxicated. Had he fallen over and died I wouldn't have any sympathy for him. He was stupid to begin with for getting on top of that table.
                            I didn't say he was drunk. I was stating that if the perception is a higher fence would have saved him, then you should put down your drink because its dangerous. We don't need any changes, except in our discretion.

How is it "messed up" to say that this person's actions caused his death? Ok dude. I'm amazed that more people didn't blame the Ballpark or Josh for the loss of life. I'm also not going to be surprised when it happens again after hearing the comments of the genius at the HR derby.

I'm not jumping your shit, it was just so horrible. How awful, right in front of his kid. The Rangers really showed some respect and humility in this tragic situation. They received the widow's grace today in some moving statements. I hope the family makes it through such a tough time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              If it's happened a handful of times, they really ought to raise the railings a few inches.
                              And just like that, you get your wish...

Comment

Working...
                              X