Hydrocodone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
    does this mean there is a party tonight?
    Did someone say pants party?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
      Did someone say pants party?

Man I havnt heard that for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Man I havnt heard that for a while.
        Since Chick2004 isn't hosting them anymore, someone should.

Comment

Taking them on an empty stomach can make a big difference. Some people like to take them with food to minimize stomach discomfort, but if they don't bother you, empty stomach is the way to go.

A benadryl will also help them along quite well(diphenhydramine is an opiate potentiator) and will make you sleep like a baby, while also helping to control some of the itchiness that hydrocodone can cause.
          2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

I take two every morning with my coffee, good times.
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

It gives me literally a warm fuzzy feeling, but it doesn't make me drowsy. I have had to take it in extreme cases of migraines and though it helped with the pain, it didn't help me really sleep like a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                Taking them on an empty stomach can make a big difference. Some people like to take them with food to minimize stomach discomfort, but if they don't bother you, empty stomach is the way to go.

A benadryl will also help them along quite well(diphenhydramine is an opiate potentiator) and will make you sleep like a baby, while also helping to control some of the itchiness that hydrocodone can cause.
                I did take it on an empty stomach so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it.

It's so weird-anytime I get any pain medicine (especially morphine), it makes my face, and particularly my nose, itch uncontrollably and gets really irritating. I thought about taking a benadryl, but that would knock me out. I took an Allegra with it and that seemed to help a lot.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

It's so weird-anytime I get any pain medicine (especially morphine), it makes my face, and particularly my nose, itch uncontrollably and gets really irritating. I thought about taking a benadryl, but that would knock me out. I took an Allegra with it and that seemed to help a lot.
                  One time I drank a bottle of Robitussin...uhhh, on accident...and I couldn't stop itching my head for the next four hours, whilst simultaneously tripping like a mother fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    One time I drank a bottle of Robitussin...uhhh, on accident...and I couldn't stop itching my head for the next four hours, whilst simultaneously tripping like a mother fucker.

No shit? Heading to Tom Thumb...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      Had a friend in high school who would drink bottles of Nyquil like it was going out of style, he was constantly fucked up. He was a classy guy, lol.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                        Had a friend in high school who would drink bottles of Nyquil like it was going out of style, he was constantly fucked up. He was a classy guy, lol.
                        That shit is no joke. Have a damn good time with it. Lol
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

i took some hydrocodone a couple of years ago, and i was itching like a crackhead...i figured that the pain was better than that, so i just stopped taking it.

Comment

been on them for over 2 years for back pain, take about 3 a day. no itching, but it helps the pain, can't sleep on them so I don't take any after 4 pm.

Comment

all this talk about pills reminds me of my pill popper buddy! he was addicted for years but now has Methadone treatments every day.

Comment

that shit's all cool untill you find your significant other not breathing from overdosing on that shit............
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X