No announcement yet.

Its a Good Day Tater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do this at a fast food place, or Starbucks, and it's a nice gesture. Do it at the bar, and you're the creepy old guy. Or, Eric as he's called around here.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      You do this at a fast food place, or Starbucks, and it's a nice gesture. Do it at the bar, and you're the creepy old guy. Or, Eric as he's called around here.

Don't go blowing off your anger at Matt making me more dashing than you on me, Runkle!

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
        Tomorrows lunch is for sure on me for someone else, its a really cool feeling to get something like that from someone you don't even know.
        Do it for some hot, random chick!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Don't go blowing off your anger at Matt making me more dashing than you on me, Runkle!
          lulz!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Good Thinkin!

The lady in front of me was a cougar, maybe it was a sign? lol

Comment

She is just trying to advance the cause and lure you in with free McDonalds

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                I've done that at sit down restaurants. Order a dessert and slyly watch the expression on their face.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  She is just trying to advance the cause and lure you in with free McDonalds

http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/
                  Don't think so, she looked pretty fit from what I could tell.

Comment

Ii used to do this at the toll booths. That is, until they stopped accepting American currency.

Comment

John Smith told her so!! I hope you didn't order a coffee or coke w/ that meal.
                      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I've done that before. Makes you feel good. That was very nice of her, and I hope you pay it forward.

Comment

Predatory transvestite rapists frequently do this to confuse their future victims. It's part of the grooming process.

The rape only hurts for a little while, but the HIV is forever.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                            Predatory transvestite rapists frequently do this to confuse their future victims. It's part of the grooming process.

The rape only hurts for a little while, but the HIV is forever.
                            Damn that is some crazy shit right there
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

coworker of mine does this all the time. It's a pay it forward type of thing.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by GTChick01 View Post
                                I've done that before. Makes you feel good. That was very nice of her, and I hope you pay it forward.
                                It was her!

Comment

Working...
                                X