X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a Good Day Tater

Craziest thing ever just happened.

I Just went to Mcdonalds for lunch , line is packed in the drive thru
    so i order my food and im waiting, lady in front of me is taking a little bit and talking with the lady at the window, im like, what is happening here.
    well she pulls off and I pull up and the manager and cashier are standing there at the window smiling and told me the lady in front of me just paid for my meal. I was like..no wai. Are you joking? they were like, no dead serious, she pulled up and said I wanna pay for mine and the gentlemen behind me. She paid, I got a free lunch!!

I dont know who she was at all, maybe she was just an honest lady that wanted to do something nice today and I was the lucky guy!

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post

so i order my food and im waiting, lady in front of me is taking a little bit and talking with the lady at the window, im like, what is happening here.
    well she pulls off and I pull up and the manager and cashier are standing there at the window smiling and told me the lady in front of me just paid for my meal. I was like..no wai. Are you joking? they were like, no dead serious, she pulled up and said I wanna pay for mine and the gentlemen behind me. She paid, I got a free lunch!!

I dont know who she was at all, maybe she was just an honest lady that wanted to do something nice today and I was the lucky guy!
    that shit happens to girls all the time.

Comment

It's national hug a ginger day. She chose to buy you lunch instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post

That happened to me once and the person in front of me left a little card from their church. It was really nice of them to pay for my food...but I didnt attend their church.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          It's national hug a ginger day. She chose to buy you lunch instead.
          lol

Comment

They spat in your food!
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              They spat in your food!

National Spit In a Gingers Food Day is every day though, nothing special.

Comment

Maybe she thought you were beaker from the Muppets!
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Haters gonna hate!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    National Spit In a Gingers Food Day is every day though, nothing special.
                    Its special if they use special sauce.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

that makes me suspicious! why would you do that?

Comment

Go and return the favor to someone else, now!
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Go and return the favor to someone else, now!
                          This! She was doing it in the hope that you would pay it forward, i.e. pay for the meal of the person behind you.

I've had the same thing happen at the Mc D's by my house and that's exactly what I did...and their meal cost less than mine would have. Completely win-win.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You gotta pay it forward !!!!
                            Vortex rear stand $75
                            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                            11 4 door
                            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Tomorrows lunch is for sure on me for someone else, its a really cool feeling to get something like that from someone you don't even know.

Comment

Working...
                              X