Yet another teacher and student story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another teacher and student story

2 more boys who need their asses kicked for being snitches.

Perrin teacher arrested, accused of having sex with students

The two teens approached the Perrin High School math teacher after hearing a rumor that she'd left another school district because she'd been "messing around" with students.
    The boys, ages 16 and 18, told investigators that they repeatedly asked Kimme Annette Woolf if she wanted to fool around.
    Initially, the teacher sent them on to their next class.
    But eventually, according to an arrest warrant affidavit, she agreed.
    On Friday, Woolf surrendered to the Parker County Sheriff's Department on two warrants alleging improper relationship between a teacher and student and one warrant alleging sexual assault of a child under 17, all second-degree felonies.
    "She's 29 and she's the teacher, and she needed to be the adult and decline the advances," said prosecutor Jay Lapham of the Jack County district attorney's office. "She needed to be the adult and say no."
    Woolf, who is married, was booked into jail and immediately released upon posting $30,000 bail, jail officials said. She could not be reached for comment Tuesday. Her attorney, Bob Glasgow, was in court Tuesday and did not return a call to his office.
    According to the affidavit, suspicions about Woolf arose around Oct. 20 after the 18-year-old's father noticed a strange vehicle parked outside the 16-year-old's residence in Perrin, a small town about 15 miles south of Jacksboro.
    Hours later, the father spotted the vehicle leaving -- being driven by a woman he recognized as a Perrin High School teacher.
    The father alerted the 16-year-old's mother, who told him that she had found text messages on her son's phone indicating that he and Woolf had been having sex, according to the affidavit. The mother told investigators that she questioned her son about the messages but that he had brushed her off.
    The affidavit states that when the mother questioned the 16-year-old about having a visitor on a day he was supposed to be home sick, the teen acknowledged that Woolf had brought him lunch, that they had had sex and that they had previously been involved sexually.
    When the 18-year-old's father asked his son about Woolf, he acknowledged that Woolf had performed oral sex on him on two occasions, the affidavit states.
    The affidavit states that, rather than reporting the matter to the school, the parents typed a letter asking Woolf to resign "because they didn't want it to become public for fear of humiliating the boys or them being in danger from the husband."
    Woolf, according to the affidavit, begged the 18-year-old's father not to turn her in and said she had resigned.
    Upon learning days later that Woolf was still working at the school, the teens' parents reported the relationships to the principal, the affidavit states.
    Investigators interviewed Woolf's husband, who said he had suspected that his wife was having an affair.
    The husband told investigators that he had received a call from his wife, telling him that she had a letter that he needed to read. The affidavit states that when her husband jokingly asked Woolf whether she was having sex with a student, she admitted that she had been having sex -- with students -- the affidavit states.
    John Kuhn, superintendent of the Perrin-Whitt school district, said Woolf worked at the school from 2006 until she resigned Oct. 26.
    "We immediately followed our policies and we have policies in place to ensure that allegations against staff are taken seriously and investigated fairly," Kuhn said. "We also have policies in place that require us to report these type of allegations to Child Protective Services and the State Board for Educator Certification. We followed our policies to the letter."
    Lapham said investigators are still trying to determine the validity of the rumor about Woolf "messing around" with students while a teacher for the Mineral Wells school district.
    "At this point, I know that she resigned from Mineral Wells, but I don't know all the particulars in regards to her departure," Lapham said.
    The Mineral Wells school district office was closed Tuesday for the Thanksgiving holiday. But Assistant Superintendent Linda Porter-Bradford has told the Mineral Wells Index, "When she was employed we had no documented information that would have kept her from being re-employed.

Not too impressed w/ this one...

Comment

She looks like peters wife from family guy, lol. Louis is that her name? LOL
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Horny old slut.....

Comment

She looks like Mr. Strickland from Back to the Future if he had hair and dressed in drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            She looks like Mr. Strickland from Back to the Future if he had hair and dressed in drag.
            holy shit you is right.

Comment

"You're a slacker! Your dad was a slacker too. Now eat my box"

Comment

"You're a slacker! Your dad was a slacker too. Now eat my box"
                lol

Comment

If I was those two, I'd be embarrased to say I doinked that heifer

Comment

I bet the kids get beat up within the next week by their peers..

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
                      Horny old slut.....

29 is old? LMAO!

Comment

That's 29? Ouch. I'm 29, and I've never boned a chick that looks that old.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          If I was those two, I'd be embarrased to say I doinked that heifer
                          At 16? I'd have torn that shit up, and her mama too. Come on now...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            At 16? I'd have torn that shit up, and her mama too. Come on now...
                            So you like moon faced gals?

Comment

So you like moon faced gals?

He's older than I am, and at this age, pussy is pussy!

Comment

Working...
                              X