Suicidal Armadillos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal Armadillos

I've almost creamed 2 of these little idiots on the way into work in the last 2 weeks. I've also seen several scattered all over north Green Oaks. Are they having a population explosion in this area or have I just never noticed before? They don't move very quick. I think the next time I'm going to stop, scoop the little bastard up and give my border collie a new playmate.

in your faggot vert?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I don't know shit about these guys but the other night I was outside taking some night photos around midnight and noticed I was about 5 feet from one digging in my neighbors bushes.

I don't know if those things have rabis or what but it scared the living shit out of me... lolz
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        in your faggot vert?

god bless.

Yeah, I'll drop the top and he can hang his little claw out the passenger side with a Lonestar!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Yeah, I'll drop the top and he can hang his little claw out the passenger side with a Lonestar!
          For some reason the Orkin man commercial with the ant or whatever the hell it was popped into my head.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't pick one up and send it to your ex old lady as a pet. Don't those things carry leprosy?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              I'm surprised you didn't pick one up and send it to your ex old lady as a pet. Don't those things carry leprosy?

lmao

Comment

Winning!
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

\thread
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have seen more of them this year as well. Yes, they can carry bacteria and disease.

They are quick as shit when they are scared, but I think they are too stupid to be scared of cars.

Except for being highway pancakes they are tough little buggers, I put a few .22 rounds in one and when he ran to a tree to begin digging his way away from me, he was still really difficult to pull out by the tail.

Comment

They don't move very quick.
                      That's simply not true.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        That's simply not true.

The two I've almost hit have been ambling along like they didn't have a care in the world. The fuckin' one I almost got today, actually got on the curb then stopped about 2 feet from my drivers door and looked at me like "Watch it, asshole!" while I was stopped.

Comment

Don't those things carry leprosy?
                          yes they do but you probably wont get it unless your realy sick.

Comment

They don't move very quick.
                            Put a load of 12ga shot into their ass and they jump about 4 feet in the air and run like sumbitch.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

It would be cool to have as a pet as long as he was disease free.
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X