Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here remembers how difficult the Texas Class A CDL written test was by the DPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here remembers how difficult the Texas Class A CDL written test was by the DPS?

I originally took the written test back in 2000, and from what I remember, i passed it on the first time. At that time, I took the test in written form, but I hear now you can take them on the computer. Anyone hear taken it in the past year or two and remember if it was very difficult? If it is how I remember it, I crammed in the parking lot, walked in and took it and passed it. I also had all the endorsements and dont remember them being that much more difficult to obtain, but being 11 years ago, Ive slept some since then.

Still the same thing. Basic stuff.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

without looking at the book you may or may not pass but you might get lucky its multiple choice

Comment

Yea I just took the practice test online and scored a 92 on general knowledge, but failed the hazmat with a 47, so def need to study that material

Comment

It's not to bad. If u have taken it before then I bet u will do just fine
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I just renewed mine but only had to take hazmat, what u do not keep cdl current? Are you aware you gotta submit fingerprints to fbi for hazmat a couple months in advance?

Comment

Working...
            X