My free Avatar 3D Blu-ray just sold for $90 on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My free Avatar 3D Blu-ray just sold for $90 on eBay

Just a friendly tip. If you're in the market for a new 3D Blu-ray player, order one of the new 2011 Panasonic models through Amazon.com

I paid $160 for a new Panny DMP-BDT210 player from Amazon They sent me a voucher for a free Avatar 3D Blu-ray. I just had to send in a copy of the receipt and the serial / model number tag cut from the actual box. I got the Avatar disc in less than 3 weeks. Listed it on eBay for 7 days regular auction style. It ended up selling for $90.00 I had about 12 watchers and tons of bids. Some guys have sold them in the $110-$120 range.

So, I ended up paying $70 for a new 3D Blu-ray player with built in Wi-Fi, Skype video calls, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc....Blu-ray quality and streaming quality is excellent. And the only machine I've had that can up convert standard DVDs better than this unit is the Oppo 83.

I believe this bonus deal is still good for a couple of more months on any 2011 Panasonic models.
    Last edited by LS1Goat; 07-05-2011, 05:58 PM.

Nice
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Sweet! I will have to do this.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

$90 will buy a lot of McCormicks!

Comment

So why does the movie sell for so much?

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
            Its only comes with certain bluray players, they were going for $300 on ebay when they first came out.

Comment

A man after my own heart.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

$90 for dog shit?

good to know.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                  $90 for dog shit?

good to know.
                  What if it included free appetizers at Austin Avenue?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    What if it included free appetizers at Austin Avenue?
                    dear geoff, i planed the best day ever.

it will feature a 3 course meal of potato skins, box pasta, and 32 oz of coors light followed by all you can throw darts with avatar featuring virtual surround sound running on all 49 tvs. sorry, no 3d available as our TVs were bought in 1997.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                      Panasonic paid a lot of money to own the distribution rights of Avatar 3D Blu-ray through February 2012. Therefore, unless you get one through a deal like this, you will have to wait until 2012 to buy one stand alone off the shelf. Right now the only way you can get them retail is through a $400 3D starter bundle kit. Otherwise, it's just a special deal offered with qualifying Panasonic products. And most of those folks are just listing them on eBay, like I did. The die hard Avatar/James Cameron fans are just scooping them up left and right.

When you get your free Avatar 3D through the Panasonic program, it says Promotional Use Only. There is no UPC bar code on it. I guess that makes them exclusive to some of the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        $90 will buy a lot of McCormicks!
                        I thought Grey Goose was his choice of death??
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

hope you arent getting scammed....who the hell pays $90 for a blu ray?

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            hope you arent getting scammed....who the hell pays $90 for a blu ray?
                            Dipshits who liked avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                              Panasonic paid a lot of money to own the distribution rights of Avatar 3D Blu-ray through February 2012. Therefore, unless you get one through a deal like this, you will have to wait until 2012 to buy one stand alone off the shelf. Right now the only way you can get them retail is through a $400 3D starter bundle kit. Otherwise, it's just a special deal offered with qualifying Panasonic products. And most of those folks are just listing them on eBay, like I did. The die hard Avatar/James Cameron fans are just scooping them up left and right.
                              These people are retarded. Once they get the disc, they'll realize the movie wasn't that good.

Comment

Working...
                              X