Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman tries to sneak husband out of Mexican prison in suitcase after conjugal visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman tries to sneak husband out of Mexican prison in suitcase after conjugal visit

LMGDAO

CHETUMAL, Mexico — Police say a woman was caught trying to sneak her common-law-husband out of a Mexican prison in a suitcase following a conjugal visit.

A spokesman for police in the Caribbean state of Quintana Roo says staff at the prison in Chetumal noticed that the woman seemed nervous and was pulling a black, wheeled suitcase that looked bulky.

Spokesman Gerardo Campos said Monday that prison guards checked the bag of 19-year-old Maria del Mar Arjona and found inmate Juan Ramirez Tijerina curled up inside in the fetal position.

Ramirez is serving a 20-year sentence for a 2007 conviction for illegal weapons possession.

Arjona was arrested and charges are pending.

It's a shame she didn't make it to the airport. The TSA could have actually done something for a change. If they even noticed.

Comment

LOL....Pendeja!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Nice
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          It's a shame she didn't make it to the airport. The TSA could have actually done something for a change. If they even noticed.
          They would have been too busy groping a 6-year-old...

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            LMGDAO
            Ramirez is serving a 20-year sentence for a 2007 conviction for illegal weapons possession.
            http://media.wfaa.com/images/469*264/suitcase-man.jpg
            20 years for a illegal weapons charge. fucking holly hell. is it just me or dose that seam slightly excessive?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
              20 years for a illegal weapons charge. fucking holly hell. is it just me or dose that seam slightly excessive?
              In Mexico that could mean anything from a pocket knife to a bazooka.

Comment

Depends on which and how many illegal weapons he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Depends on which and how many illegal weapons he had.
                  Probably the stick you would use to hit a piƱata with.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

what a dumb bitch...
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe if our justice system would be as strict as many of the other countries people would think twice before doing the stupid shit they do. Most of the time they only to get their hands spanked. I think we are way to laxed on a lot of things.

Comment

Working...
                      X