Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We open at 10, I haven't even had to unlock the doors yet. :|

Comment

open for business....will close at 6-7 I guess...
      BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
      BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
      Fernando Perez
      Alijandra Perez
      Mesquite, Texas
      214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
        open for business....will close at 6-7 I guess...
        I'll show at 6:50 and BS about buying a car for an hour if you want.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I picture Denny as more of a conventional roller skate kind of guy.

Yeah, knee socks and mailman shorts.. *shudder*

Comment

If I worked days I would mind working every holiday for the rest of my life. I'll be getting out at 6a tomorrow
              .....bro....

Comment

I have to go in from 3p-1a. It would be a good day for a ride in, but I got the pink eye. This sucks.

Oh well, I would call off sick, but today is 1.5 pay plus 8 hours of holiday time to burn later.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I have to go in from 3p-1a. It would be a good day for a ride in, but I got the pink eye. This sucks.

Oh well, I would call off sick, but today is 1.5 pay plus 8 hours of holiday time to burn later.
                  You got pink eye? Better make sure to clean the diopter off on your camera.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    You got pink eye? Better make sure to clean the diopter off on your camera.
                    I would have never thought of that. Funny it's my right eye (shooting eye).

Comment

Do you realize how youwl get pink eye?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Do you realize how youwl get pink eye?
                        No, but I'm sure there is a classic DFWM response in there somewhere!

Comment

I go in at 6 and done when my route is done. Time and a half also. Not passing that up
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Who else is working today? 6am-4 this afternoon. Probably not going to be doing much.
                            I am working...it's hard lifting these pina-coladas down here on the beach in Florida...enjoy your day dealing with idiots, Eric!

I am headed to the golf course...

Comment

No, but I'm sure there is a classic DFWM response in there somewhere!
                              Farting on pillows. Playing with your poops and rubbing your eyes without washing your hands.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Lucky bastard not being salary. I'm taking a 3.5 day wekend next week with comp time though. You figure out what you'll be doing when you get back yet?
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                He has a fresh pair of roller blades and an appointment at Sonic.
                                Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                I picture Denny as more of a conventional roller skate kind of guy.
                                Yeah, knee socks and mailman shorts.. *shudder*
                                Speedo and some heelies. I'm taking Sonic to the next level!

Really, though, I haven't got shit figured out. Looks like I'm going to get fucked on the Guam Project after I expanded this mission's role and won two extensions. We were supposed to be gone, but this last 10 months have been pure profit for the company (practically). This is my thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X