Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooooooo who got a DWI/DUI or knows someone who did this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    I drove from the Galleria to Allen last night, didn't see one fucken cop going there or home... Move out of the hood!! Lol
    This.
    Outside of work, I didn't see any police. That includes driving through Addison on several occasions.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

The only cops I saw were directing traffic and babysitting at the lake(annnd super cool I might add) I did see a lot of drunk asses walking in the middle of the street leaving the show in grapevine. I just dont understand why people walk in the street when there are sidewalks and plenty of grass to walk in. can someone shed some light on this for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        The only cops I saw were directing traffic and babysitting at the lake(annnd super cool I might add) I did see a lot of drunk asses walking in the middle of the street leaving the show in grapevine. I just dont understand why people walk in the street when there are sidewalks and plenty of grass to walk in. can someone shed some light on this for me?
        Drunk people generally make poor decisions, which is why they shouldn't drive.

Comment

I've been bouncing around east Texas all weekend, including a couple late nights/early mornings, and I only saw one person pulled over on the side of the road.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Had a stone cold sober weekend with the family that I haven't seen in six months. Saw Transformers 3 (I enjoyed it) and helped them trim hedges. In all honesty, I had a great time. Saw about a dozen cops on my way back from Fort Worth, and six of them had people pulled over. Even saw one at the entrance to my neighborhood here in Buda.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Saw this @ 2am on the 3rd, got a felling this guy got one. Never good when you get pulled over with the cops car facing yours as you are going the wrong way down the road!

Comment

^^^ LMAO!!! That's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X