July 4th DWI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    She's in her own driveway. She's not going anywhere. If concern is really where your head is, just yank the keys from the ignition and toss them on her porch. Don't call the police so you can laugh behind closed doors at her getting hauled off to the clink.
    The way I read it she was in the friends driveway

Comment

Which top was down the tramp's or the car's?

Comment

If your little boy was outside playing in the wee hours of the morning, I'd question your parenting. Though, I do see your point, I still think it's a dick move. Remove the keys, toss them on the front porch, and if you're still hot about it the next time you see the person, talk to them and tell them that next time you will call the police. That's just what I'd do anyway.
        stfu moron, and and remind me, how many kids do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          Lol. Wanna run?

After that we can test out the PD's high speed chase skillz.
          Hell yeah,

If Tanner's on duty we're ok, I dont think his squad car goes over 50mph, not with all the gear I seen in his car.
          2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
          Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
          Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
          Speedlogix Catch Can
          Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            It's the massive increase in drunk drivings fault you mean?
            no more people are drunk driving now than normal. the only difference is more people are getting caught, and theres already more traffic due to higher civil populations so more people are gunna get hit.

madd is a sham, the president of madd got a dwi a little while ago and she didnt pay a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Way to assume a whole lot. He said "this morning" which could be 9:30am, which is not the "wee hours of the morning." He could very well be out there with him and not be able to stop a car charging through the lawn. That has nothing to do with bad parenting.

Just because she got away with it doesn't make it right, it actually makes it even more likely that she will do it again. I've done my share of drinking and driving, so I am not one to judge, but if she was to the point of passing out in her driveway, she was more than just a little drunk, she was out right plastered.
              This was pretty much my point . It was this morning and this is why my wife's freind sent the text . She saw her come home and not get out of the car . Then an hour later she was still there with the car still running . If it was 2 am it's not as bad but still not smart but we all know she must have been crushed and lucky to make it home . I have been there myself and I know she will do it again , maybe without the happy ending . Getting poped opened my eyes and did not end my life but I no longer drink without a plan . I have to wonder if this would have been some drunk bitch just plowed into my car on the way to church and killed my wife and child thred if the air would be differant ?
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Way to assume a whole lot. He said "this morning" which could be 9:30am, which is not the "wee hours of the morning." He could very well be out there with him and not be able to stop a car charging through the lawn. That has nothing to do with bad parenting.

Just because she got away with it doesn't make it right, it actually makes it even more likely that she will do it again. I've done my share of drinking and driving, so I am not one to judge, but if she was to the point of passing out in her driveway, she was more than just a little drunk, she was out right plastered.

You're doing a lot of assuming as well, and so is the guy who wanted to call the police. Dick move.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                  This was pretty much my point . It was this morning and this is why my wife's freind sent the text . She saw her come home and not get out of the car . Then an hour later she was still there with the car still running . If it was 2 am it's not as bad but still not smart but we all know she must have been crushed and lucky to make it home . I have been there myself and I know she will do it again , maybe without the happy ending . Getting poped opened my eyes and did not end my life but I no longer drink without a plan . I have to wonder if this would have been some drunk bitch just plowed into my car on the way to church and killed my wife and child thred if the air would be differant ?
                  Oh get the fuck out of here that that bullshit. I can't believe you actually just wrote that.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I have to wonder if this thread would be different, if she plowed into a nuclear reactor, setting of an impossible and unlikely series of events that destroy the free world.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      I guess you are right, it is preferable for them to half-assedly enforce those laws 90% of there year, and then strictly enforce them during special times.

Stevo
                      That's a fucking retarded statement. The police know there are many more people off work, celebrating and drinking. Don't you think they are being proactive by putting more officers on the street to handle the additional traffic and drinking?

Please show me where an officer has pulled someone over, found them to be too intoxicated to drive and let them go because it wasn't a holiday weekend. I'll be waiting.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        That's a fucking retarded statement. The police know there are many more people off work, celebrating and drinking. Don't you think they are being proactive by putting more officers on the street to handle the additional traffic and drinking?

Please show me where an officer has pulled someone over, found them to be too intoxicated to drive and let them go because it wasn't a holiday weekend. I'll be waiting.
                        I've personally had one follow me home -- twice. Wait over.

Comment

I've personally had one follow me home -- twice. Wait over.
                          Well, you sir are the luckiest man I know.
                          Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Well, you sir are the luckiest man I know.
                            And I look real purty in some pink flippers!

Comment

Um.. It happened to me.

Comment

And I look real purty in some pink flippers!
                                Word!

Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X