No announcement yet.

July 4th DWI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if there weren't 10x the number of intoxicated drivers on the roads than normal over the 4th cops wouldn't have to step it up. Everyone knows this, there's plenty of warning. No excuse to get nabbed.
    IMG_0424

Comment

A freind of my wife just sent her a pic of the neighbor tramp in her driveway . Top down , radio on , car running and passed out cold ! I told her to call the cops now . If she was here I would have .
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
        A freind of my wife just sent her a pic of the neighbor tramp in her driveway . Top down , radio on , car running and passed out cold ! I told her to call the cops now . If she was here I would have .
        That's a dick move. Worthy of an ass kicking for sure.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          Riiiight lol. arm chair quarterbacking much?
          You sound bitter.

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          Instead of focusing on the people drunk driving, this will be an FTP thread.
          As do you.

Originally posted by GAP View Post
          Maybe if there weren't 10x the number of intoxicated drivers on the roads than normal over the 4th cops wouldn't have to step it up. Everyone knows this, there's plenty of warning. No excuse to get nabbed.
          10x the amount of drunk driving on a specific weekend shouldn't have ANY control of the severity or laxness of in forcing laws. I can see increasing the amount of officers to help resolve the increase in the number of drunk drivers, but deciding to vary the enforcement of law due to a holiday is flat out stupid.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            If she were in my driveway I would, that is dangerous and could have easily had property damage involved had she hit a car or the house. The lady across the street used to do it all the time when she had a car, she would run over curbs an through yards with no regard for people walking or their property.

Comment

Originally posted by franks View Post
              If she were in my driveway I would, that is dangerous and could have easily had property damage involved had she hit a car or the house. The lady across the street used to do it all the time when she had a car, she would run over curbs an through yards with no regard for people walking or their property.
              She's in her own driveway. She's not going anywhere. If concern is really where your head is, just yank the keys from the ignition and toss them on her porch. Don't call the police so you can laugh behind closed doors at her getting hauled off to the clink.

Comment

5 years ago it would have been funny to me but the thought of someone driving drunk enough around my home to pass out before she shut the car off lights my fuse . If my little boy was playing in my yard and was injured or killed by someone to lazy and stupid to call a cab or a freind would calling the cops still be a dick move . Fuck that irresponsibile cum dumpster . I would hope it would teach her to plan ahead and think before she drinks . Don't act like a DWI is the end of the world . Its a wake up call (it was for me) and makes you think about the fact that you are not the only one in your world and your bad choices can have effects that last forever . I am not a strong enough man to let someone hurt or put my child in danger and let them off scott free . This means if something like that where to happen and my child was injured or killed the bullet in the face would be allot worse then the DWI .
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  Y'all have a good weekend and holiday and please find a DD. This weekend is extra strict on DWI drivers so please dont chance it guys. Thats it! Take care! Happy 4th of July to everyone.
                  I'll be turning Hall Johnson into my personal 1/4 mile after drinking a gallon of lemonade.
                  2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                  Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                  Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                  Speedlogix Catch Can
                  Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                    5 years ago it would have been funny to me but the thought of someone driving drunk enough around my home to pass out before she shut the car off lights my fuse . If my little boy was playing in my yard and was injured or killed by someone to lazy and stupid to call a cab or a freind would calling the cops still be a dick move . Fuck that irresponsibile cum dumpster . I would hope it would teach her to plan ahead and think before she drinks . Don't act like a DWI is the end of the world . Its a wake up call (it was for me) and makes you think about the fact that you are not the only one in your world and your bad choices can have effects that last forever . I am not a strong enough man to let someone hurt or put my child in danger and let them off scott free . This means if something like that where to happen and my child was injured or killed the bullet in the face would be allot worse then the DWI .
                    If your little boy was outside playing in the wee hours of the morning, I'd question your parenting. Though, I do see your point, I still think it's a dick move. Remove the keys, toss them on the front porch, and if you're still hot about it the next time you see the person, talk to them and tell them that next time you will call the police. That's just what I'd do anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                      I'll be turning Hall Johnson into my personal 1/4 mile after drinking a gallon of lemonade.
                      Lol. Wanna run?

After that we can test out the PD's high speed chase skillz.

Comment

If your little boy was outside playing in the wee hours of the morning, I'd question your parenting. Though, I do see your point, I still think it's a dick move. Remove the keys, toss them on the front porch, and if you're still hot about it the next time you see the person, talk to them and tell them that next time you will call the police. That's just what I'd do anyway.
                        Way to assume a whole lot. He said "this morning" which could be 9:30am, which is not the "wee hours of the morning." He could very well be out there with him and not be able to stop a car charging through the lawn. That has nothing to do with bad parenting.

Just because she got away with it doesn't make it right, it actually makes it even more likely that she will do it again. I've done my share of drinking and driving, so I am not one to judge, but if she was to the point of passing out in her driveway, she was more than just a little drunk, she was out right plastered.

Comment

For fu@king sure, what a NARK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Way to assume a whole lot. He said "this morning" which could be 9:30am, which is not the "wee hours of the morning." He could very well be out there with him and not be able to stop a car charging through the lawn. That has nothing to do with bad parenting.

Just because she got away with it doesn't make it right, it actually makes it even more likely that she will do it again. I've done my share of drinking and driving, so I am not one to judge, but if she was to the point of passing out in her driveway, she was more than just a little drunk, she was out right plastered.
                            I'm just playing the odds of some drunken cooze stumbling home somewhere between the hours of 2 and 4am.

Comment

Yeah FTP, and Sting's solo career too.
                              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                                In.
                                Big Rooster Racing
                                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                                X