Are Banks Open Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Banks Open Today?

Are banks open today? I don't know how they treat Holiday weekends. I am trying to sell my bike and would like to meet at a bank but don't want to go out of the way if they are closed.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

i would imagine so, but shortened hours of course

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      i would imagine so, but shortened hours of course
      Shortened hours on top of their already shortened weekend hours?
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I think they close at noon.

Comment

Thats what I was hoping for. I guess I better get a move on. Thanks!

Comment

Anyone near 635 and McArthur going towards Southlake? I need a ride home and don't feel like waiting for the GF to get me an hour later. If not ill have to sit at the seafood place next door to the BofA and start my drinking early.

Comment

call them

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                Are banks open today? I don't know how they treat Holiday weekends. I am trying to sell my bike and would like to meet at a bank but don't want to go out of the way if they are closed.
                Most banks have phones these days, I'd use that option..
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  Most banks have phones these days, I'd use that option..
                  I am all about efficiencies. Why would I go to my banks site, look for the impossible to find Contact Us link, search for a location, find my location then their number, then call and deal with their call tree of options, then ask someone.

VS

Making a post that takes less than 2 minutes to make and possibly asking someone who is in a similar situation as I am and knows the answer?

Thanks.

Comment

I am all about efficiencies. Why would I go to my banks site, look for the impossible to find Contact Us link, search for a location, find my location then their number, then call and deal with their call tree of options, then ask someone.

VS

Making a post that takes less than 2 minutes to make and possibly asking someone who is in a similar situation as I am and knows the answer?

Thanks.
                    I would venture to say that most people have their banks phone numbers readily available. For example, mine is in my phone..
                    Lets see how long it takes for me to locate my banks number..
                    That took about 8 seconds.

Also, how could someone help YOU with YOUR bank hours, if you didnt put the name of the fucking bank.

There are different banks, some of which have different hours than others.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

VS

Thanks.
                      Just google map the closest branch and they will have the phone number listed for that branch. Touch the phone number and 10 seconds later they tell you their hours. In fact, the info on goolge maps probably shows the hours.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        I would venture to say that most people have their banks phone numbers readily available. For example, mine is in my phone..
                        Lets see how long it takes for me to locate my banks number..
                        That took about 8 seconds.

Also, how could someone help YOU with YOUR bank hours, if you didnt put the name of the fucking bank.

There are different banks, some of which have different hours than others.
                        Get off your boyfriends dick, douche bag. I never have to deal with my bank as they don't cause me problems, so no, their number isn't programmed into my phone Mr. Awesome guy with numbers programmed into his phone. As for what bank, it is Bank of America which the MAJORITY (Per previous thread) the majority of this site uses. ALSO, if you told your lover to get his balls out of your face for 8 seconds you may have been able to read that I asked IF banks were open today, not their hours.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

CATFIGHT!!!

l

Comment

Get off your boyfriends dick, douche bag. I never have to deal with my bank as they don't cause me problems, so no, their number isn't programmed into my phone Mr. Awesome guy with numbers programmed into his phone. As for what bank, it is Bank of America which the MAJORITY (Per previous thread) the majority of this site uses. ALSO, if you told your lover to get his balls out of your face for 8 seconds you may have been able to read that I asked IF banks were open today, not their hours.
                              My boyfriend?

Umad?
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X