No announcement yet.

How many use Direct Deposit from your employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on a side note talking about employeers pulling money out of your acct because of overpayment or whatever.....could a person just open another checking account then on payday just transfer funds from one account to the other?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
      on a side note talking about employeers pulling money out of your acct because of overpayment or whatever.....could a person just open another checking account then on payday just transfer funds from one account to the other?
      Yes but then your account will be over drawn for teh correction. Just because there isn't enough money doesnt mean they wont take your account negative.

Then, they will transfer the negative balance plus all the fees to your other account.

I don't see the problem with direct deposit. I have had it like 17 years now without ever having a problem.

Comment

I've had DD for over 10 years now. I absolutely love it and have never had one problem.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Yes but then your account will be over drawn for teh correction. Just because there isn't enough money doesnt mean they wont take your account negative.

Then, they will transfer the negative balance plus all the fees to your other account.

I don't see the problem with direct deposit. I have had it like 17 years now without ever having a problem.
          Pretty much, that's considered stealing. You're trying to keep money that is not yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Pretty much, that's considered stealing. You're trying to keep money that is not yours.
            Right..

One time years ago I was laid off from a job. They paid me one more check and then were supposed to stop. The following "payday" the paid me again. I knew the money wasn't mine so I did not move it or spend it. 2 days later they took the money back. No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Right..

One time years ago I was laid off from a job. They paid me one more check and then were supposed to stop. The following "payday" the paid me again. I knew the money wasn't mine so I did not move it or spend it. 2 days later they took the money back. No problem.
              ...but it was in your account, it was rightfully yours!!!!one one one

Comment

My company only offers DD...no other way to get paid!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

My job recently sent an email saying that they will no longer issue paper checks and if you didn't have or do not want a bank account, one will be provided for you. I have also had DD for 10 years and it's been fine
                  .....bro....

Comment

How do they provide a bank account for you? I don't understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      How do they provide a bank account for you? I don't understand that.
                      They have all the information they need to open a bank account. I'm not sure of the legalities of it, but all they need is a name, address, and a social.

Comment

Working...
                      X