No refusal weekend!!! HAVE A DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No refusal weekend!!! HAVE A DD

It's no refusal weekend mother fuckers!!! Don't drink and drive! Other then that be safe and have fun! Oh and if you do don't drive through CVille... Tanner is waiting for you.

Didn't know that, I'll be sure to go out of my way to be a pain in the ass.

Comment

Nice to know. Guess I'll just swerve randomly and then see what the Supreme Court has to say about the 5th Amendment.

Comment

It's a DDD for me designated don't drink weekend. Kiddos over. Well I can have a beer or two at the house but it probably won't happen.

Everyone be smart and safe..

Comment

I am charging $40 an hour for anyone who needs a DD.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What does no refusal mean? My wife must obey all my sexual commands? Yes!

Comment

I am drunk now
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I am charging $40 an hour for anyone who needs a DD.
                x2 but I wont charge unless your fucking far away. Number is in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Nice to know. Guess I'll just swerve randomly and then see what the Supreme Court has to say about the 5th Amendment.
                  I had a U.S. Government class with Alan saxe as my professor. This issue pissed him the fuck off!

Comment

Word, rub a bunch of liquor all over yourself and drive around swerving all over the place (sober).
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      I had a U.S. Government class with Alan saxe as my professor. This issue pissed him the fuck off!

Man, I almost had him for a class at TCC. He ended up teaching the one next door. Would have really liked to have had him as a Prof, but all those requirements had already been satisfied.

Comment

This new breathilizer i ordered is gonna come in handy this weekend

Leaving the house at .07 and getting on the highway baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                          Saxe was awesome, it still cool to see him interviewed on TV every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Man, I almost had him for a class at TCC. He ended up teaching the one next door. Would have really liked to have had him as a Prof, but all those requirements had already been satisfied.
                            I'll say this, if you ever get a chance to take one of his classes DO IT! Flat out amazing teacher.

Comment

Yep, they brought one in this morning at 10:30a, starting early.....

Comment

Working...
                              X