July 1st. Canada Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 1st. Canada Day.

Happy Canada Day to all my friends and family back home. Also to all the Canadians here too.
    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Fuck Canada and all the floppy headed Canadians! And fuck their made up Holidays, they just want to be cool like us!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Canada day? Really?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Is it the we kicked most of the French out but still live under the British Crown because we are too big of pussies to revolt day?

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by bp View Post
            is it the we kicked most of the french out but still live under the british crown because we are too big of pussies to revolt day?
            bingo!!!
            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
              bingo!!!
              So when is Prince Harry going to claim his Canadian throne?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                So when is Prince Harry going to claim his Canadian throne?
                He is there now. Maybe today.

Comment

fuck canada

Comment

Canadian expatriates will organize Canada Day activities in their local area on or near the date of the holiday. For instance, since 2006, annual Canada Day celebrations have been held at Trafalgar Square—the location of Canada House—in London, England; organized by the Canadian community in the United Kingdom and the Canadian High Commission, the event features Canadian performers and a demonstration of street hockey, amongst other activities. Annual celebrations also take place in Hong Kong, entitled Canada D'eh and held on June 30 at Lan Kwai Fong, where an estimated attendance of 12,000 was reported in 2008; in Afghanistan, where members of the Canadian Forces mark the holiday at their base and in Mexico, at the American Legion in Chapala and the Canadian Club in Ajijic.

Detroit, Michigan, and Windsor, Ontario, have, since the 1950s, celebrated both Dominion or Canada Day and the United States' Independence Day with the International Freedom Festival. A massive fireworks display over the Detroit River, the strait separating the two cities, is held annually with hundreds of thousands of spectators attending. A similar event occurs at the Friendship Festival, a joint celebration between Fort Erie, Ontario, and neighbouring Buffalo, New York, of Canada Day and Independence Day

Comment

Makes me want to watch trailer park boys

Comment

Canada got their independence from Britain in 1982, because Britain let them have it.

Pussies.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Canada got their independence from Britain in 1982, because Britain let them have it.

Pussies.
                          Uh huh, that's why the Queen's mug is still all over their currency. The only thing that changed is that Canada can wipe it's own ass now without the British Parliament having to approve it. They have their own parliament but it's still a constituional monarchy as well. They might as well call it Western England.

Comment

works for me, I work remote for a Canadian company so I get today and Monday off..well at least the boss "thinks" I'm working today.

Comment

Kick a Canadian day?

Comment

Working...
                              X