Any good F150 Forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally you've seen the damn light.

I thought you weren't fond of the F series at first?

Comment

When did I ever say that Sean?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I go here. Not much help on the generation of truck that I drive, but they have good info on the newer ones. http://www.f150forum.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          When did I ever say that Sean?
          I thought you had a thread about how you weren't impressed with them on that other forum. I may be confused...that's why this is more of a question than a statement.

You pick one out yet?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            I thought you had a thread about how you weren't impressed with them on that other forum. I may be confused...that's why this is more of a question than a statement.

You pick one out yet?!
            Yea I test drove a 2010 a few months ago and was not impressed. I have always loved the 2004-2008 body style and interiors.

I am not a big fan of the 09-10 body or the 2000 button interior consoles .

We brought home a used 2007 Ford f150 Lariat crew cab 4x4 tonight.

I sold my Titan last weekend for more than I payed for it after driving it for 6 months so we made out ok on that. The gas was killing me and I got tired of that new truck type monthly payment very fast. It was averaging about 12.5 mpg. I was getting 22.x out of the F150 on the way home on the highway and around 17 in city traffic going out to eat.
            Last edited by mustangguy289; 11-24-2010, 10:09 PM.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

The finance guy said... yall sure did Dick around the salesman and started laughing. We worked 3 days on that truck and left with better price/terms than we asked for. All the other dealerships weren't willing to budge. The carfax showed that it was a one-owner car and they did maintenance religiously on the vehicle.

We found one F150 with the same options in a 500 mile radius that was cheaper. It had the exact same options but oxford white ( ours is the white sand-offwhite color). It was a Motor Vehicle Dept truck and had an odometer reset issue. It had also been swapped around 5 different dealerships and 2 car auctions in the past year. So we felt that we did ok.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                Yea I test drove a 2010 a few months ago and was not impressed. I have always loved the 2004-2008 body style and interiors.

I am not a big fan of the 09-10 body or the 2000 button interior consoles .

We brought home a used 2007 Ford f150 Lariat crew cab 4x4 tonight.

I sold my Titan last weekend for more than I payed for it after driving it for 6 months so we made out ok on that. The gas was killing me and I got tired of that new truck type monthly payment very fast. It was averaging about 12.5 mpg. I was getting 22.x out of the F150 on the way home on the highway and around 17 in city traffic going out to eat.
                eff yeah congrats, that was my favorite model of F150 as well. Those MPG numbers are higher than I would have expected but that's not a bad thing.

I can't wait to get something new. While I don't like the 2010+ exterior as much...I do love the Raptor and FX4's. In due time...

Comment

We need a truck subforum.
                  Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X