Any good F150 Forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good F150 Forums?

I will most likely be picking up my new-to-me truck today. Any good forums for the 2004-2008 F150 truck.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

f150online.com
    f150forum.com
    fordf150.net

what did you get?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I heard dfwstangs.net has very informative reads on f150's.

Oh wait...

Comment

f150online is the best imo
        what are you picking up?

Comment

We are still working out the deal... but its a 2007 F150 Crew Cab 4x4 Lariat. The pearl white also known as sand stone white or something like that ( offwhite with pearl). It has everything except navigation.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

The market on f150's is extremely high right now... which is bad for the buyer. Bankston seems to be the only dealership willing to deal at all on the F150 4X4. They also have the cheapest asking price on these also. So far I have them worked down below NADA trade in value. Most likely will leave with it tonight pending phone call.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              We are still working out the deal... but its a 2007 F150 Crew Cab 4x4 Lariat. The pearl white also known as sand stone white or something like that ( offwhite with pearl). It has everything except navigation.
              i have an 08 fx4, with 20x9 chrome XD Hoss wheels. real shitty nitto tera grapplers. trading the truck in on a 2011 f150. holla if you want a great deal on these wheels.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Elvis i have an 06 fx4.. what ya lookin for on those wheels? post a pic.

Comment

shoot me marisa's......i mean your # i will text you a pic. i cant post pics for some reason.

god bless.

Comment

yeah i have been having a problem posting pics too, says it's too large.

PM coming your way.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      i have an 08 fx4, with 20x9 chrome XD Hoss wheels. real shitty nitto tera grapplers. trading the truck in on a 2011 f150. holla if you want a great deal on these wheels.

god bless.
                      Send me a pm with pics of wheels and a price. Also, anychance you would want to sell the truck? I know the 2011's aren't coming till January and I can't be without a car that long.
                      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

FordTrucks.com
                        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i cant post pics, its actually a lease that i will turn in in feb. i can get out of it now though, and just drive the vert for a couple of months. its got like 43k on it. it had a bit of damage, i hit a fence post behind the rear passenger door. its all been fixed though. shoot me your # for pics.

god bless.
                          Last edited by ELVIS; 11-24-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

www.f150online.com is the only one you need.

I spend a lot of time trying to find a good forum and that one has the others beat, in my humble opinion.

Comment

fordtruckworld.com
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X