Got My Truck Broken Into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got My Truck Broken Into

Last night my F150 got broken into. Looks like the stuck a screwdriver into the passenger door key hole. They knocked the whole mechanism in so now there is just a big hole there. My backpack was in there with my mac notebook, ipod touch, camera, glasses, etc... Is this something my insurance would cover if I have full coverage?

I hate theives.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Sorry to hear it. My cousins truck was also broke into the night before.

Take your stuff inside so they are less likely to want into the vehicle.

Comment

I usually take my stuff inside with me but I stopped by a friends house for a hour or so & when I got back into my truck I noticed my back pack was gone. Just not sure if I should waste my time with the insurance. Not even sure if they would cover my belongings. Any of you guys dealt with the insurance with something like this?

Comment

Thats the problem with this society, you shouldn't HAVE TO take your shit inside and lock your doors. WTF is wrong with people? Maybe if theives were treated like murderers then we would have less of this. Do like they do in the middle east and start chopping the offenders hands off. Pathetic.

Comment

Property stolen out of a vehicle falls under your house/renters insurance, I do believe.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Property stolen out of a vehicle falls under your house/renters insurance, I do believe.
              Kim said mine wasn't covered under my home owners insurance and unfortunately I only have liability insurance on my truck due to the age of it.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Thats the problem with this society, you shouldn't HAVE TO take your shit inside and lock your doors. WTF is wrong with people? Maybe if theives were treated like murderers then we would have less of this. Do like they do in the middle east and start chopping the offenders hands off. Pathetic.
                The only thing Islam has that is *almost* correct.
                Ded

Comment

It was parked across the street from my friends house. Trying to remember what else I had in my back pack. Just remembered my sure fire flash light was in there too.

Comment

Man, what is the deal with F150's? Seems like almost every person I know that has it's been broken into or stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                      It was parked across the street from my friends house. Trying to remember what else I had in my back pack. Just remembered my sure fire flash light was in there too.
                      when my house was broken into, they stole 7 rolex watches, and 3D LED 55 inch TV'S

You believe that shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                        Last night my F150 got broken into. Looks like the stuck a screwdriver into the passenger door key hole. They knocked the whole mechanism in so now there is just a big hole there. My backpack was in there with my mac notebook, ipod touch, camera, glasses, etc... Is this something my insurance would cover if I have full coverage?
                        yes they will cover it. They will give you an itemized form to list what you had, you fill it out. They give you the difference of the value you stated on the form and your deductible.

EDIT: Sorry, my Renters insurance covered it, not auto.
                        Last edited by mstng86; 06-30-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          when my house was broken into, they stole 7 rolex watches, and 3D LED 55 inch TV'S

You believe that shit?
                          All they stole from me was my bars of gold I had stashed under the bed. I sent them pictures of the bars and the emply space but they just laughed at me.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            All they stole from me was my bars of gold I had stashed under the bed. I sent them pictures of the bars and the emply space but they just laughed at me.
                            Those shady assholes. I lost my receipts, I guess the robbers stole them too? I just made new ones, they were ok with it

Comment

When my truck got broken into a few months ago, stuff like that was covered under "personal property" on my insurance and it was only $250 worth of coverage. They got thousands of dollars worth and I got $250. Fuck Thieves! I've got a 2 way alarm and the Mossberg waiting on the next fuckers.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
                              1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                              2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                              2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                              2012 Ford Exploder
                              www.fquick.com/payne5757
                              www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Working...
                              X