Should I complain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I complain?

I got some time off work now and it's. Been a few days since I had some tint done and the guy told me if some bubbles don't come out, to bring it back in. Now it appears that the bubbles came out but there seems to be some specs of dirt or something in the tint, so there are a few dots here and there in the tint. I feel like this is just something that happens so idk if I should go up there or not....should I?
    .....bro....

take it back

Comment

Get your money back and go to tritek.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        take it back
        Probably won't do me any good but I thought I'd give it a try..
        .....bro....

Comment

I seriously doubt they'll give me my money back but we' ll see
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Get your money back and go to tritek.
            This. David will fix you right up.

Comment

burn it down

Comment

keep taking it back until it's done right. had to take my jeep back twice. get what you pay for. i didn't pay for bubbles.

Comment

Take it back
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I just might have to burn it down but like I said, the bubbles are out but there are tiny specs of dirt in it.
                    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                      I just might have to burn it down but like I said, the bubbles are out but there are tiny specs of dirt in it.
                      Are you happy with the tint job they did?

If you aren't, then take it back and tell them you aren't happy with it. If they are a good shop, they'll redo it

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        Are you happy with the tint job they did?

If you aren't, then take it back and tell them you aren't happy with it. If they are a good shop, they'll redo it
                        Not really happy but I'll see when I get there. I doubt the guy could care less what I think about his shop. Last time I do business in PG. How much does tritek charge?
                        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                          Not really happy but I'll see when I get there. I doubt the guy could care less what I think about his shop. Last time I do business in PG. How much does tritek charge?
                          David gave me a quote yesterday on my new fiesta for $110

Tritek does GREAT work. I've always brought all of my cars/trucks up there. I'd highly recommend. I'm not too sure about the one off 75 & Arapaho but the one in Garland I know.

Comment

Keep it and live with it. Stare at the crappy work every day and get more and more pissed off untill you cant take it any more and then go on a shooting spree in downtown.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Well I'll be! I guess the owner was there. I talked to him, he didn't even go outside to look at it, just told one of his guys to pull it out back and they knocked it out like in 15min. No dirt no wrinkles no bubbles. His guys weren't too happy about it. They had to get up and work.
                              .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                              X